A-PDF Password Security Service 1.2.0
A-PDF Password Security Service 1.2.0 Ranking & Summary
A-PDF Password Security Service 1.2.0 description
A-PDF Password Security Service 1.2.0 is a great solution for protecting your passwords. A-PDF Password Security Service is a windows service program which is running in the background. The service monitors multiple folders you specified. As PDF files copied or created in the folders, their password security will be changed according your setting.
A-PDF Password Security is a desktop utility program that lets you change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files. That means you can protect PDF files with 128 bit encryption, or remove existing password protection. It can handle either single or batch documents. Another convenient features include password pool and hot directory.
- Change Restrictions of PDF Files: With A-PDF Password Security, you can set a PDF file to require a password to open, and/or restrict access. For example, to allow or not allow printing, copying content, changing the file, etc.
- Password Pool: If you need unsecure a batch of PDF files with one password, you can special a password pool. A-PDF Password Security will try the passwords one by one, instead of input them manually.
- Work with Hot Directories: You can set up a monitored directory, where all files written to that directory will be encrypted as they are saved. The original files can also be moved to a backup directory. All of the operations will be recorded in log files.
- Modify Metadata: A-PDF Password Security can also modify the metadata(properties) at the same time. Includes Title, Author, Subject and Keywords. It support keeping original data using macro if you just want to modify some of metadata in a batch job.
- Save Money: A-PDF Password Security is a standalone program costing only $27. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
- Encrypt PDF Files: Protect your PDF documents from unauthorized access with standard password security:
- 40-bit RC4 encryption, which is supported by Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or above.
- 128-bit RC4 encryption, which is supported by Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or above.
7. Decrypt PDF Files: You can also remove the standard password security from protected PDF files. Supports 40/128 bit RC4 and 128 AES encryption.
Note: you may get a password prompt to open the file. If you have no idea what password is, the program can not find passwords automatically for you, you may find a PDF password cracker tool here.
Enhancements: Support properties
- Pentium or similar processor,
- 64MB RAM
A-PDF Password Security Service 1.2.0 Screenshot
A-PDF Password Security Service 1.2.0 Keywords
Bookmark A-PDF Password Security Service 1.2.0
A-PDF Password Security Service 1.2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.