A-PDF Rename 3.9.0
A-PDF Rename 3.9.0 Ranking & Summary
A-PDF Rename 3.9.0 description
A-PDF Rename 3.9.0 provides you with an essential program which makes it possible for you to batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes(Size, Datetime) within PDF files. You can batch change or update multiple PDF files metadata (title, creator, producer, author, subject and keywords) as well as.
- Rename using metadata(properties)
- A-PDF Rename can use PDF files' metadata to change the PDF file name, include Title, Author, Subject, Keyword, Creator, Producer even file size.
- Rename using content
- A-PDF Rename can picked up a piece of text inside PDF file to name the file. For example, you have a lot of invoice file, it can search the invoice number using the preset rule, then use the number as part of file name or metadata(Title, Author, Creator, Producer, Subject and Keyword).
- Flexible name
- Simple mode, use macro as name and metadata. For example, Title means the Title properties in PDF file.
- Advanced mode, you can even use pascal-script to make your name. For example,
- Batch change/update metadata
- PDF Metadata(known as properties, meta tags) include Title, Author, Subject, Keyword and more. A-PDF Name can update metadata of PDF file as changing name. You can pass file name or part to metadata. It is very useful for Sony Reader which read metadata firstly, instead of file name.
- Save your time
- A-PDF Rename can process hundreds documents one time and very fast.
- Save Your Money
- A-PDF Rename is a standalone program costing only $27. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
- A-PDF Rename can work with command line, as you defined Rename rules, you can reuse the rule to rename PDF file daily.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
A-PDF Rename 3.9.0 Screenshot
A-PDF Rename 3.9.0 Keywords
Bookmark A-PDF Rename 3.9.0
A-PDF Rename 3.9.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.