A-PDF Split 2.3.2
A-PDF Split 2.3.2 Ranking & Summary
A-PDF Split 2.3.2 description
A-PDF Split 2.3.2 is a desktop utility program designed for splitting any Acrobat pdf file into smaller ones, which give a complete flexibility and user control showing how to split files and how to name the split output files.
A-PDF Split offers numerous alternatives for how your large files are split by pages, by bookmarks and by odd/even page. Even you can extract or remove part of a PDF file. A-PDF Split also offers advanced defined splits that can be saved and later imported for use with repetitive file-splitting tasks. A-PDF Split represents the ultimate in file splitting flexibility to suit every need.
A-PDF Split works with password-protected pdf files, and can apply various pdf security features to the split output files. If needed, you can recombine the generated split files with other pdf files using a utility such as A-PDF Merger to form new composite pdf files. A-PDF Split does not require Adobe Acrobat, and produces documents compatible with Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5 and above.
- Standalone program. Does NOT require Adobe Acrobat or Reader
- Splitting PDF files by every n pages, bookmarks, collating
- Remove pages from PDF files.
- Powerful advanced split option
- Save/Load advanced split option
- Extract pages from PDF files by range.
- Named split output files with name pattern.
- Supports "owner" password protected PDF files
- Supports "user" password protected PDF files (requires inputting password)
- Supports output file security
- Supports output file properties/Information (such as Author, Subject)
- Right-click integration
- Drag and drop supported
- Free download
- Very easy to use
Enhancements: Bugs fixed
- Pentium or similar processor,
- 64MB RAM
A-PDF Split 2.3.2 Screenshot
A-PDF Split 2.3.2 Keywords
Bookmark A-PDF Split 2.3.2
A-PDF Split 2.3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.