Able2Extract PDF Converter 6.0
Able2Extract PDF Converter 6.0 Ranking & Summary
Able2Extract PDF Converter 6.0 description
Able2Extract PDF Converter 6.0 is a program able to quickly transfer PDF data into formatted MS Excel spreadsheets, editable MS Word, PowerPoint (PPT), AutoCad (DWG), Open Office, image formats (jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, etc.), HTML, etc. With its own proprietary PDF viewer, this tool enables users to chose what they want to convert
- Convert PDF to Excel and retain the row/column structure of the PDF table within Excel.
- One click of a button converts PDF files into formatted excel spreadsheets quickly and easily.
- The PDF to Excel conversion options supports a variety of different languages, including English, French, Spanish and German, to name just a few.
- The PDF to Excel conversion is done effortlessly through easy to use user interface.
- Converting from PDF to Excel will preserve your page layout. You can view all the PDF pages in one Excel workbook or, in the alternative, one PDF page per Excel workbook.
- The PDF to Excel conversion feature of Able2Extract is not a plug-in. It does not require any Adobe® software product, such as Acrobat® Reader, to view and convert the PDF.
- The PDF to Excel conversion has a custom feature that lets a user designate column structure
- The PDF to Excel contains a templating feature that lets you save custom conversion templates
- The PDF to Excel conversion output supports most Windows and Office platforms, including - 98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Vista.
- Able2Extract is compatible with Office 2007
- An option in the PDF to Excel conversion lets users select whether to replicate the font of the PDF or not.
- Convert to Excel and it will be saved as .XLS file.
- Get more control from the PDF to Excel custom conversion option.
- Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word document.
- Several PDF to Word conversion options are available. The "Standard" option lets users convert their PDF to Word and place text directly on the PDF page while retaining the PDF images in the Word document. The "Standard" option is recommended since it preserves the originality of converted the PDF to Word by identifying paragraphs, text labels, graphics, tables, and flow of columns etc. and then replicating it within Microsoft Word. The "Frames" conversion option places text into frames within Word and preserves the background images. The "Text Only" conversion option lets users convert text directly onto the MS Word page without the background images.
- Convert PDF to forms to Word Forms. This lets you fill out your PDF form in a Word document.
- Choose your PDF to Word output format – Both .Doc and .RTF output formats are supported! The PDF to RTF feature allows users to convert large documents faster than the PDF to Word option.
- PDF to Word efficiency and selectivity. Pinpoint selection ability. Since you can see what you select, there is no need to transfer whole documents or even whole pages at a time. Take one line of text if you want!
- The PDF to Word conversion is processed at a very high speed.
- PDF to Word conversion size options – Convert the whole document, a range of pages, one page or a portion of a page – it is your choice!
- PDF to Word output supports most MS Windows and MS Office platforms, including 98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
- PDF viewer is included so you can see what you pages or portions of a page you are converting from PDF to Word!
- See what you are converting. The proprietary PDF viewer lets you view your PDFs just as you would with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Rotate landscaped PDFs to portrait view for easier viewing and converting with PDF viewer.
- Convert PDF to PowerPoint and improve your presentations.
- Retain PDF graphics in HTML.
- Text from PDF is made available in HTML.
- Convert HTML pages into Excel spreadsheets for easy data analysis.
- Convert HTML to editable Word documents.
- HTML can be converted to Text with Able2Extract Professional.
- Convert Text documents into into formatted Excel spreadsheets.
- Convert Text documents to .doc and .rtf format.
- Text files can be transported into HTML files.
- Simple PDF to formatted Text (.txt) file conversion comes included.
- PDF to HTML conversion for use on web pages comes included.
- Convert PDF to popular image formats.
- Convert PDF to TIFF
- Convert PDF to JPEG
- Convert PDF to GIF
- Convert PDF to BMP
- Convert PDF to PNG
- Select your PDF using a variety of options, including: using the mouse, by selecting all on page, by selecting a page range.
- Control over image based and non-image based conversions. Perfect for situations in which the PDF for conversion is a blend of image PDF and native PDF pages.
- Get pinpoint conversion accuracy that allows you to convert any portion of a page that your require. No need to convert a whole page at a time if it is not required.
- Able2Extract now has XPS Conversion capabilities as well. This lets you convert XPS to Word, Excel, Powerpoint and more. XPS is Microsofts new electronic paper format that is similar to PDF.
- Convert PDF to the DWG (drawing), the format used for storing two and three dimensional design data and metadata. Used in CAD programs.
- PDF to DXF conversion. Autodesk DXF (drawing interchange format) is the format adopted by Autodesk to ensure data interoperability between Autodesk and other formats.
- PDF to ODT format for use in Open Office Writer (the MS Word equivalent)
- PDF to ODS format for us in Open Office Calc (the MS Excel equivalent)
- PDF to ODP for use in Open Office Impress (the MS PowerPoint equivalent)
- Easy batch conversion of PDF documents into other output formats such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the other available conversion formats.
- Right click attachment PDF conversion integration in MS Outlook.
- Batch PDF Conversion
- Able2Extract 6 is now excited to include the batch conversion of PDF documents into such formats as Word, Excel, PDF and more. Using the batch conversion feature is simple. Simply browse and locate the files or folders of PDFs that you want to convert, schedule your job and then press convert. Able2Extract takes over from there and will convert your PDF files into your specified format and into your specified folder.
- PDF to Autocad Conversion Option
- Able2Extract 6’s top new conversion feature is PDF to Open Office Formats
- Open Office is an open source, cross platform application suite that is billed as the free office suite productivity alternative to Microsoft office. Open Office is built on the Open Document Format (ODF) (now an ISO standard) and also supports Microsoft Office formats going back to Office 97, as well a large number of other file formats. The PDF conversion to the open office formats in Able2Extract 6 builds off of ODF and the open office software suite to include these popular conversions: PDF to Writer (ODT) (the MS Word equivalent), PDF to Calc (ODS) (the MS Excel equivalent) and PDF to Impress (ODP) (the MS powerpoint equivalent).
- One Click Outlook Integration
- Are you getting a lot of PDFs via email that you would like to directly convert into Word or Excel? With a simple right click of the mouse, now you can easily convert attached email PDF documents into Word and Excel with Able2Extract 6’s new outlook integration feature. This means that when you receive an email with an attachment that you would like to immediately convert, simply right click on the attachment and select convert. Able2Extract 6 will take over and effortlessly convert the PDF into the desired format for you.
- Minimum Software Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98, ME, Windows NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista
- Additional Software: Microsoft Office 2000, 2002/XP, 2003, 2007
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor, or equivalent
- Hard Drive Space: 10MB of available hard-disk space
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Monitor: VGA 16 color 640x480 screen resolution
Able2Extract PDF Converter 6.0 Screenshot
Able2Extract PDF Converter 6.0 Keywords
Bookmark Able2Extract PDF Converter 6.0
Able2Extract PDF Converter 6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.