Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350 Ranking & Summary
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350 description
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350 is designed as a helpful application which allows you to synchronize computer clock with Atomic Clock.
Absolute Time Corrector provides the exact time to local and network computers based on the time standard set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Absolute Time Corrector queries NIST timeservers using the Internet and then compares NIST time to the time setting of the host computer.If there is a disparity, Absolute Time Corrector automatically adjusts the computers time to correspond to the correct NIST time.
The new version of Absolute Time Corrector features a lot of improvements, such as adjust hours only option and smart time server selection, improved time zone support, convenient and easy to navigate user interface, very simple LAN setup Wizard.
Once set up the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any size network.
The host can be set to check NIST time as often or seldom as desired, and each computer in the network can likewise be set to check time on the host computer as often as deemed necessary by the network administrator.
Another advantage of Absolute Time Corrector is that it comes with full install/uninstall support and can be used by anybody. Using the software is intuitive and requires no special knowledge.
- Manual, periodical and wait-for-connection synchronization modes.
- Once set up, the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any size LAN.
- Easily synchronize your PCs time via the Internet with a single mouse click!
- System tray pop-up menu for quick access to main functions.
- Hot Keys for main program functions.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- Automatic Internet connection checking.
- Easy access to more than 250 exact time NIST Atomic Clock servers.
- Supports RFC-868 (TIME) and RFC-2030 (SNTP) time synchronization protocols.
- Optional to synchronize only minutes and seconds (for irregular Windows time zone settings).
- Highly stable and precise. Program automatically selects the fastest server.
- Multithreaded time synchronization.
- Function for checking time servers response.
- Automatic search and selection of the fastest Atomic Time server.
- Socks v4, v4A, v5 proxy server support.
- Can enable a sound alarm to verify synchronization.
- Built-in business calendar for all your needs.
- Auto-run on Windows startup option.
- More scheduling options.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Easy setup wizard.
- Supports Windows XP styles.
- Small download size and easy installation.
- Built-in Automatic Updates Checker.
- And more convenient features you need every day.
- User-friendly technical support.
- Compatibility with Windows 7 has been improved.
- Internal procedures and algorithms improved.
- Some small improvements.
- Microsoft Windows® 9x/ ME/NT/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7.
- CPU: 450 MHz Intel Pentium or compatible.
- Memory: 512 MB for Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/VISTA.
- Hard disk space: 10 MB.
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350 Screenshot
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350 Keywords
Bookmark Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.3.2480
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.3
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.2
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.1
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.0
- Absolute Time Corrector 220.127.116.117
- Absolute Time Corrector 18.104.22.1686
- Absolute Time Corrector 6.9
- Absolute Time Corrector 6.8
- Absolute Time Corrector 22.214.171.1245
- Absolute Time Corrector 6.2
- Absolute Time Corrector 5.4
- Absolute Time Corrector 5.1