Access MDE Unlocker 3.20
Access MDE Unlocker 3.20 Ranking & Summary
Access MDE Unlocker 3.20 description
Access MDE Unlocker 3.20 lets you change your MDE file without rewriting the VBA code, which does not restore your VBA code, but lets you edit the forms, reports and macros in your database while leaving the original compiled VBA code still in place. Since you can make functional changes by creating macros (instead of using pieces of VBA code), this still gives you plenty of scope to make adjustments to the functionality of your application.
The MDE Unlocker now supports Access 97, Access 2000, Access 2002 and Access 2003 format files. The VBA project remains locked however you can make functionality changes by using macros instead.
- All captions for labels, text boxes etc. are reset to (demo) in the unregistered version.
- Takes only a few seconds to unlock your database application
- Unlocks forms and reports for editing
- Allows creation of new forms and reports
- Instead of unlocking you can optionally convert to MDB format instead which strips out the VBA code ready for re-designing
- Supports Access 97 - 2003 file formats
- Unlock your database in seconds!
- Make functionality changes using Macros
- Supports standard encrypted databases
- Supports Encrypted Databases.
- Now fully supports Access 97 MDE files.
- Brand new unlocking engine & simpler user interface.
Access MDE Unlocker 3.20 Screenshot
Access MDE Unlocker 3.20 Keywords
Bookmark Access MDE Unlocker 3.20
Access MDE Unlocker 3.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Access 2000 to Visual Basic 6 Object Converter 4
- Access 2003 to Visual Basic Object Converter 6.0
- Access 2000 to Visual Basic Object Converter 4.0
- Mouse Over Effects 2.2
- Help Generator for Microsoft Access 4.0
- Osage Inside Access 2003 1.01
- Proximity Functions for MS Access 1.1
- Access to Visual Basic Object Converter 5.0