Access Password (TSAP) 2.1
Access Password (TSAP) 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Access Password (TSAP) 2.1 description
Access Password (TSAP) 2.1 is designed as a professional and powerful tool which can allow you to recover your database password, user-level security records (logins and passwords), users and groups ids.
Access Password recovers MS Access user logins and passwords from Workgroup information files (*.mdw, system.mdw).
This tool allows you to recover database owner and objects owners as well as to recover owner user name and id, groups and users organization and ids.
Recovered MS Access user-level security information can be used to re-create lost Workgroup information file, access user-level secured database, fix MS Access error 3033, etc.
Access Password fully supports Unicode password recovery.
Access Password can recover database passwords, logins, user ids from Microsoft Access 2.0, 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003.
- Database password info linkMS Access password recovery (*.mdb, *.mda, ...)
- Access User level accounts and passwords info User-level accounts passwords recovery from workgroup information files (*.mdw, *.mda). MS Access users' accounts password recovery
- Users/groups organization structure recovery from workgroup information files (*.mdw, *.mda). new new
- Simply Accounting users' passwords recovery (*.sdw)
- User-level security password recovery Database objects (table, etc) owners names and IDs recovery if a workgroup information file (*.mdw) is lost.
- Recovers accounts' and groups' IDs from workgroup information file (*.mdw, *.mda) new
- Enumerates all database objects (tables, reports, queries, etc...) with objects' ownership information
- Supports MS Access versions from MS Access 2.0 (win 3.11) to MS Access 2003
- All passwords, users' accounts and IDs are recovered instantly
- Full support for Multilingual and Unicode passwords, names and IDs Full support for Multilingual and Unicode passwords, names and IDs
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface with full-scale log system,
- Help system with the 'how to' examples
Access Password (TSAP) 2.1 Screenshot
Access Password (TSAP) 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Access Password (TSAP) 2.1
Access Password (TSAP) 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.