Ace Contact Manager 7
Ace Contact Manager 7 Ranking & Summary
Ace Contact Manager 7 description
Ace Contact Manager 7 is an easy to install, easy to administer, and easy to secure contact management using ".net" technology, which is for organizations to share contact information while all users can rapidly access all data at all times.
The big difference between Ace Contact Manager and most other top-end contact managers is that Ace is truly net-based. Most businesses today use Local Area Networks rather than stand-alone PCs. Ace can be installed, and runs on, network servers. Although Ace can easily be used on stand-alone PCs, network users can eliminate the waste of resources necessary for contact managers that require individual workstation installation and maintenance.
Ace provides secure central location of all data including only one copy of all attachments. Attachment modifications are serialized. Ace provides all features expected in a contact manager such as time tracking, to do lists, email, private records, alarms, groups, indexes, activity series, reports, custom queries,etc.
Ace has good visual presentation with a choice of window display types - horizontal, vertical, cascade, and overlay. All reports can be input to Microsoft Word for additional customization. The user can search all data in the database for a word or phrase. Only a shortcut needs be installed on a user workstation; no programs. Programs and data are in separate folder/subfolder structures for ease of modification. Multiple databases are supported.
- User Features:
- Contact Management with History Tracking
- Ace Contact Manager enables you to schedule events for any contact record or group of contacts. As events occur you can finish them to the History data base where completed events are permanently stored. Your can print histories with the Report function. Illustrated below are the Main Contact Screen and History database information.
- Links to popular word processors. Ace Contact Manager links and merges to the most popular word processor on the market:
- Microsoft Word Version 2000
- Microsoft Word Version 2003
- Microsoft Word Version 2007
- Query By Example
- To search for contacts and quickly group them in your data base for criteria such as salutation, first name, middle initial, last name, title, company name, street address, city, state, zip code, department, date contact was added, date contact record updated and many more.
- Mail List Management
- Ace's quick grouping ability enables faster merging of names and addresses to letters, envelopes and labels. The History Data Base can record the distribution of all correspondence including date and description. With Ace, managing your mailing needs is a snap.
- Prioritized Task Scheduling
- Ace provides Time Management and Task Management systems to help you schedule and keep track of your contact activities as well as other business or private activities.
- Instant Searching
- Event Calendar Scheduling
- All events scheduled in Ace are stored in, and displayed from, the Time Management data base. To help visualize your scheduled activities, a Daily, Weekly or Yearly Calendar is provided. When you add an event in Ace, it can be scheduled with the current group of contacts, made recurring or have notes attached to the event. Your events can be viewed by everyone on the network or scheduled as private, which only you can view.
- Automatic Dialing
- If your computer is equipped with a modem connected to a phone line, Ace can quickly speed-dial phone numbers in your contact data base. In fact, Ace will look for a phone number in any specified field. Phone calls events can be automatically recorded in the History Data Base.
- E-mail Merge. Ace can merge the E-mail addresses of a single contact, or group of contacts, with a template and then automatically E-mail your document.
- Labels, Envelopes and Letter Merge
- Ace can easily merge the addresses of a single contact or group of contacts to letters, envelopes and labels. Dimensions of the most common paper, envelopes and labels are pre-programmed. Target dimensions can also be specified manually.
- Merging contact information with documents is among the most important features of a contact manager. Ace will readily merge information in any record field with any pre-defined document and automatically record the activity in the History Data Base.
- Ace provides powerful query engines to add unrivaled flexibility to any soft of document merge
- Ready-made and Custom Reports. ACE has a variety of built in reports and also the ability of creating your own user defined reports. Listed below is an explanation of each report you can generate using ACE Contact Manager.
- Complete Record: Prints a complete record for the current contact.
- Phone Call List: Prints a list of all scheduled phone calls for the contact record on the screen.
- Hot Sheet: Need a quick list of your Hot contacts? Be able to quickly tag your contact records as a "Hot contact" and then print a list of all you most important contacts.
- Scheduled Event List: Print out a list of scheduled events quickly and easily. If you have a contact in your database that has multiple events scheduled, print out a list of all events for that contact.
- Contact List: Need a list of all contacts in your database? This can be easily done with the contact List option. This will print the main contact information for eatch contact record in your database.
- Contact Memos/Notes: Have sensitive information in the Memo area of a contact? Print a hard copy of these notes for future reference or meeting.
- Address Book: Need a quick list of your Address Book? Quickly tag your contact records into the "Address Book" and then print a list of all your most important contacts with addresses.
- Daily Calendar, Weekly Calendar, Monthly Calendar: You can view, add, or edit your events with any of the different calendars. Easily print out a calendar report containing your events using the time frame that best suites your needs.
- To-do List: Keep yourself organized by using the Task Manager to schedule personal To Do's. Be able to print your To Do list in a snap with this handy report function
- Invoice Reports
- User Defined Report: ACE has many custom reports built-in, but you may need reports on fields that are not included in the custom reports. Use the ACE User Defined Report Builder to create reports specific to your needs. Merge any field into a report that you define and create.
- Attach Documents To Contact Records
- Attaching items to a contact record is a snap and ACE allows an unlimited number of attachments. Click on the View | Attachment menu option and ACE allows you to search and attach items to a specific contact record regardless of the item's location on your system.
- As part of Ace's business owner orientation, the item is copied into Ace's secure area and marked as read only. Even if this item is modifyed at a later date, the original is not changed, but a new read only revision copy is created.
- No longer can people link to files not within the secure AceData location. If AceData is secure, then the Attachements added to Ace are secure.
- In addition, you may review the attachment with its associated application at any time. This is an excellent way of tracking proposals, documents, or pictures regarding specific contact records.
- Additional Ace Features
- Unlimited Contact Records
- Unlimited Phone Numbers (Auto-dial any phone number in any field.
- Compatible with dbase, Foxpro and xbase files.
- Imports From ASCII Delimited Files.
- Import From HTML
- 47 User Defined Fields
- Auto Forward Unfinished Events
- Invoice Inventory Controller
- Multi-Function Calculator
- Aministration Features:
- Ace is easy to install, administer, and grow. One big difference with Ace Contact Manager is that Ace is easy to install, administer, and grow. Although Ace is at home on a stand-alone computer or in a peer-to-peer setup, it’s designed to provide maximum utility and security on a Local Area Network (LAN). But, unlike other network-based contact managers, it doesn’t take a LAN administrator to install Ace. Anyone who has ever installed a software program will find installing Ace on a network fast, simple and easy.
- Ace is easy to administer. Unlike some other contact managers, Ace does not have to be installed on every user workstation. Prior to Windows Vista, Ace is installed on the LAN server and only icon links need be installed on individual workstations. In Windows Vista Ace is also installed on each workstation but accesses LAN files. This is the Windows Vista paradigm. Whether on a stand-alone computer, a peer-to-peer setup or a 100 user LAN, Ace can easily be administered by anyone who is generally familiar with software. No special skills or training are necessary; if you can use a word processor and send E-mail, you can administer Ace.
- Ace provides greater security. Ace can be configured to prevent anyone other than authorized administrators from saving records, documents and files to unspecified hard drives, floppy drives or other storage devices. Any attachments, regardless of type, are copied into a subfolder which is a part of the contact database. On a workstation these attachments are viewed by the local workstation default viewer whenever the attachment title is clicked. When a document in this folder is modified by a user, a new document is created. Also, if a user references a document somewhere else on your network which is already stored in the ACE attachment database, the attachment process now points to the copy already in the ACE database. You have all versions of a document. An attachment reference always points to the exact document which was referenced (not an updated version of the reference). Once Ace is installed and configured, your valuable data which Ace references is stored exclusively in a folder on the installation server. You can then restrict read from and write to access for that folder to just the Ace users or as you wish.
- Ace Contact Manager does all of the things users have come to expect today from sophisticated contact managers. Things like the following time management and sales tools:
- function as an address book for all business and private contacts
- provide easy contact lookup through various record fields
- create and send correspondence such as letters and e-mail
- schedule and track events like meetings, phone calls and tasks
- display or print appointment schedules and print calendars
- enable input and display of contact notes and histories
- organize, forecast and track sales activities
- generate a variety of reports
- time tracking
- to do lists and task management
- .net technology,
- vista compatible,
- LAN network empowered
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows Server installed on the computer/server that will be running the ACE program.
- Minimum of 64MB RAM
- 50MB hard drive space
- Installed word processor
Ace Contact Manager 7 Screenshot
Ace Contact Manager 7 Keywords
Bookmark Ace Contact Manager 7
Ace Contact Manager 7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.