AcQuest Pro Depreciation 5.19
AcQuest Pro Depreciation 5.19 Ranking & Summary
AcQuest Pro Depreciation 5.19 description
AcQuest Pro Depreciation 5.19 brings to users a professional software which will simultaneously calculate and keep records of federal, GAAP, state, AMT, and ACE depreciation.
The unregistered version will calculate federal, GAAP, state, AMT, and ACE depreciation for multiple companies, with the unregistered version limitation that open years cannot be rolled forward.AcQuest Pro Depreciation uses Microsoft Jet database files to store asset information providing for easy manipulation with programs such as Microsoft Access. Supports most deprecation methods, including MACRS, 150% MACRS, MACRS straight line, ACRS, ordinary straight line, 200% 150% and 125% declining-balance, amortization, and units of production. Prints Form 4562. Context sensitive help.
Designed to run on Windows 95, 98, Me, XP, and Vista, AcQuest Pro Depreciation will simultaneously calculate and keep records of federal, GAAP, state, AMT, and ACE depreciation.
The unregistered (e.g. demo) version is limited in that open years cannot be rolled forward.
The price of one license key to fully enable Pro Depreciation is $125 per computer.
A License Key will be e-mailed to the purchaser. This key code will activate the Close Year command making re-installation unnecessary for unregistered users.
Pro Depreciation is published with a license agreement which grants the purchaser the right to use the software on one computer at a time.
- Supports most deprecation methods, including MACRS, 150% MACRS, MACRS straight line, ACRS, ordinary straight line, 200% 150% and 125% declining-balance, units of production, and amortization.
- Calculates automobile depreciation and automatically adjusts Bonus Depreciation on selected autos.
- Automatically determines whether Mid-Quarter Convention is necessary.
- Choice of mid-month or half-year convention on traditional straight line and declining balance methods.
- Prints separate reports for federal, GAAP, state, AMT, and ACE depreciation.
- Provides asset grouping by type and location to organize reports.
- Prints interim depreciation reports for making monthly and quarterly journal entries.
- Prints projected depreciation reports for up to 99 years into the future for tax planning and other management purposes.
- Prints property tax data report to assist in the preparation of ad valorem tax renditions.
- Prints asset additions and deletions reports.
- Prints Year 2008 Form 4562.
- Exports annual depreciation reports to Excel.
- Online, context sensitive help and IRS depreciation instructions.
- Maintains asset records for multiple companies with easy switching between companies on hard disk.
- Copies asset data from tax column to other columns to speed company set-up.
- Excel and Ascii file import features to speed conversion from other depreciation programs.
- Excel file export feature to provide access to asset details for manual adjustment.
- Uses Microsoft Jet database files to store asset information providing for easy manipulation with programs such as Microsoft Access.
Enhancements: Version 5.19
Requirements:166 MHz Pentium recommended
AcQuest Pro Depreciation 5.19 Screenshot
AcQuest Pro Depreciation 5.19 Keywords
Bookmark AcQuest Pro Depreciation 5.19
AcQuest Pro Depreciation 5.19 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.