ActFax 4.14 Build 0216
ActFax 4.14 Build 0216 Ranking & Summary
ActFax 4.14 Build 0216 description
ActFax contains a client/server architecture that allows a fast and simple integration of fax and email with Windows.
ActiveFax is one of the most powerful network fax systems currently on the market. The ActiveFax software enables you to manage all your fax documents with just a few mouse clicks, without complicated and extensive administration work. ActiveFax can also be used to send messages over the Internet by email.
Other computers in the network use the fax client program to access the data of the fax server and to send and receive fax messages.
Beside the possibility of sending fax messages from any Windows application, ActiveFax can also be used to send faxes from non-Windows operating systems. That way you can easily send fax messages from UNIX, Linux or other operating systems using the LPD/LPR or FTP protocol.
Because of the open architecture of ActiveFax, the fax server can be easily integrated into applications on almost any operating system. When using the data import over a serial interface, you can integrate the fax server with virtually all operating systems and external systems of any kind.
ActiveFax supports all existing fax modem standards (class 1, 2 and 2.0). That way you can use any standard fax modem and do not need to purchase expensive hardware.
ActiveFax also supports ISDN adapters that comply with the CAPI 2.0 standard as well as Brooktrout and Intel/Dialogic fax boards. Using an ISDN adapter has the advantage that you can specify individual direct dial numbers for each user and monitor charges for the single fax transmissions.
Since the maximum number of modems and ISDN adapters supported by the fax server is not limited, high scalability for the future growth is guaranteed.
- Terminal Server and Citrix support
- Complete client/server architecture
- Centralized data storage on the fax server
- Data access from every workplace in the network
- Sophisticated user, group and security concept
- Support of all common fax modems (fax class 1, 1.0, 2 and 2.0), ISDN adapters and Brooktrout/Cantata and Intel/Dialogic fax boards (list of recommended modems)
- Support of V.34 Fax (Super G3) for transfer rates of up to 33,600 bps
- Support of VoIP/FoIP (Voice over IP/Fax over IP) with Eicon "Diva Server SoftIP" software
- Unlimited number of fax lines (modems)
- Free technical support and software updates available for free download
- Faxing and emailing from any Windows application through native printer driver
- Faxing and emailing from UNIX and Linux through LPD/LPR, FTP, TFTP and RAW-TCP-Port connections as well as import from the file system
- Automatic routing of received fax messages with extension numbers (DDI, MSN, DID), station id (CSID) and line routing
- Automatic printing of received fax messages and sending reports on different printers per user
- Automatic forwarding of fax messages by email, also to multiple email addresses
- Automatic export of fax messages
- Support of the file formats PDF, Tiff, Multipage Tiff, GIF and BMP for email attachments and document export
- Automatic definition of fax parameters (fax number, subject, priority, etc.) for fully automated fax messages from own applications through data fields
- Formatting of fax messages from non-Windows operating systems with printer commands of HP-LaserJet (PCL), Epson-LQ, Postscript and PDF
- Automatic archiving of fax messages
- Central and private phone books
- Direct access to Outlook and Exchange address books
- Cover pages and overlays
- Data exchange with external database tables through ODBC
- Fax on Demand server and client (fax polling)
- Least Cost Routing and automatic delayed fax transmissions
- Email transmission through SMTP with direct Internet connections or RAS dialup connections
- Support of HP Digital Sender 9100C and Xerox Workcentre series
- Economical utilization of available resources for low hardware requirements
- Automatic hardware detection and configuration by the setup program
- Processor: 80486 / 66 MHz (Pentium / 300 MHz or more recommended)
- RAM: 64MB (256 or more recommended)
- Free disk space: 80 MB (200 MB or more recommended)
- Some features are limited in the unregistered version.
ActFax 4.14 Build 0216 Screenshot
ActFax 4.14 Build 0216 Keywords
Bookmark ActFax 4.14 Build 0216
ActFax 4.14 Build 0216 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.