AD Photo Edit 2.1.0
AD Photo Edit 2.1.0 Ranking & Summary
AD Photo Edit 2.1.0 description
AD Photo Edit 2.1.0 will prove to be a beneficial as well as reliable software that is created to upload images to the Active Directory attribute that Outlook 2010 pulls display pictures from.
Outlook 2010, Lync, and Sharepoint can display a photo for each user account or contact in Active Directory but includes no way to upload images into the "thumbnailPhoto" Active Directory attribute that is used to store these images other than the command line tools included with Exchange 2010. AD Photo Edit is a user friendly application designed to make it easy to upload, edit, and export these images.
- Quick and easy way to view existing images for any number of users or contacts, choosing to limit search results by OU and other attributes
- Export any existing images to JPG file
- Remove existing images
- Upload new images for any user accounts or contacts in your domain (uploading to either the jpegPhoto attribute or thumbnailPhoto attribute)
- Easily rotate, resize and adjust the quality of images before uploading them
- Does not limit you to using images less than 10 KB in size like the Exchange 2010 command line tools
- Works with Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010
- NET Framework 4.0 (client profile or full)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Active Directory
AD Photo Edit 2.1.0 Screenshot
AD Photo Edit 2.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark AD Photo Edit 2.1.0
AD Photo Edit 2.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.