ADDA(Advanced Data Dictionary Architect) 1.0.5
ADDA(Advanced Data Dictionary Architect) 1.0.5 Ranking & Summary
ADDA(Advanced Data Dictionary Architect) 1.0.5 description
Classic development tools specializing in database applications such as FoxPro, Magic or Clarion rely heavily on data dictionary. Metadata coupled with application code reduces chaos and speeds up development. Modern IDEs for .NET, such as MS Visual Studio, Borland Delphi and Borland C# Builder although supplied with powerful tools, lack the strong link to the database structure.
ADDA is the perfect solution for this niche. It provides convenient and easy to manage data dictionary, as well as complete upgrade solution and customization capabilities for advanced end users.
ADDA is an excellent supplement to the modern development tools. Not only it organizes database-related metadata, but also transforms the long tedious procedure of database upgrade to a single click, eliminating the very need of DBA presence on site. Given its easy deployment, it is even more effective for large scale application users.Save time and money developing databases.
- Highlights: Database primary planning.
- Keep track of most recent changes.
- Automatically deploy changes.
- Verify changes made to your database schema.
- Using pool of columns for common use to speed up development time.
- CASE like database display.
- End user can add customized tables and columns.
- Instant automatic database creation.
- Handles all types of database object.
- Fully automatic lossless upgrade of customer's database.
- Open file format (XML).
- Reverse-engineer existing databases.
- Generate SQL creation scripts.
- Report on all changes and errors.
- Print data dictionary.
- 100% .NET based application.
- ADDA contains four modules:
- Dictionary Designer for Developer
- Database Synchronizer
- Visual Studio Add-In
- Dictionary Designer for End User
- Module Descriptions
- Dictionary Designer for Developer:
- Builds data dictionary either from scratch or by reverse-engineering an existing database
- Column data type is stored in backend-independent format which allows instant switching between backends
- Reuse column designs by linking to special pool columns, or copying from another table
- Smart entity duplication
- Convenient search capabilities
- Bird's eye view of data dictionary with the ability to zoom in/out, search and display tables for certain column values (with different color displays for the results)
- Printing out search results
- Special support for Clarion legacy date and time formats
- Database Synchronizer:
- Upgrades end user's database
- No need for DBA or IT professional involvement within the customer site
- No need for any supporting tools like SQL Server Enterprise Manager or SQL Server Query Analyzer
- Easy to operate yet powerful enough to do selective upgrades or completely rebuild existing tables while preserving the data
- The query to be run can be copied to clipboard
- Aware of possible end user's customization
- Visual Studio Add-In
- Enables quick access to data dictionary while coding in MS Visual Studio
- Each dictionary is effectively coupled with relevant VS solution. Dictionary FieldBox is automatically loaded and unloaded when opening and closing proper solution
- Simply double click the column name and then paste it anywhere you want
- Data Dictionary Designer for End User (available only with ADDA Enterprise edition)
- Enables end user to customize the database by adding new columns, tables, triggers, etc.
- Common developer-defined entities are protected and cannot be altered or deleted
- Keeps syncronization process aware of the customization
Enhancements: In some cases, nationalized strings were not preserved when recreating tables.
Requirements:Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
ADDA(Advanced Data Dictionary Architect) 1.0.5 Screenshot
ADDA(Advanced Data Dictionary Architect) 1.0.5 Keywords
Bookmark ADDA(Advanced Data Dictionary Architect) 1.0.5
ADDA(Advanced Data Dictionary Architect) 1.0.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MS SQL Server Change Case to Proper 7.0
- MS SQL Server Change Case to Proper, Upper & Lower Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Editor Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Change Case to Proper, Upper & Lower 7.0
- MS SQL Server Change Case to Proper, Upper, Lower & Sentence Software 7.0
- ACCESS Dictionary Italian English Database 1.0
- Sybase ASE Editor Software 7.0
- FoxPro Editor Software 7.0