Adept XML to MDB Conversion Wizard 1.0
Adept XML to MDB Conversion Wizard 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Adept XML to MDB Conversion Wizard 1.0 description
Adept XML to MDB Conversion Wizard 1.0 is a tool designed for shreding XML and importing the data into Microsoft Access. Elements and Attributes in XML are automatically mapped to tables and columns.
It builds relationships between extracted tables to mirror XML structure using primary and foreign keys. Can merge and extract data from many XML files at once. Easily handle large and complex XML files without large memory requirements.No user intervention required for mapping XML to tables. Uses a familiar and easy-to-use Wizard interface which steps you through the conversion.Includes a command line program for batch conversions.
Output created by the AdeptMDB XML Conversion Wizard is compatible with the following versions of Microsoft Access:
- Microsoft Access 97
- Microsoft Access 2000
- Microsoft Access 2002
- Microsoft Access 2003
- Microsoft Access 2007
- Automatically figures out relationships: Data tables are created with parent - child relationships mirroring the XML structure.
- Extract only the data you are interested in: After the XML file is loaded, you can preview the data and select the tables you want to export.
- Merge data from multiple XML files: Merge and extract the data from multiple XML files. Smart parsing will ensure the data will be merged according to the XML file structure.
- Looking for batch conversion? Use the included to set-up automated conversions.
- Easy to use: With a familiar Wizard interface, extracting data from XML files could not be easier! No need to struggle with XSL stylesheets
- Easily handles elements as well as attributes.
- Converts complex XML files in a snap.
- Can process multiple XML files at once.
- Hardware: Pentinum II and later.
- Operating System:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003.
- Windows Vista
- Software: Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) version 2.5 and later.
- All Windows version starting with Windows 2000 include MDAC 2.5 or later.
- For ACCDB output, Microsoft Access 2007 must be installed on the computer where Adept XML to MDB is executed.
Adept XML to MDB Conversion Wizard 1.0 Screenshot
Adept XML to MDB Conversion Wizard 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Adept XML to MDB Conversion Wizard 1.0
Adept XML to MDB Conversion Wizard 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.