Adress Ex 4.70
Adress Ex 4.70 Ranking & Summary
Adress Ex 4.70 description
Address Ex is a nice adress book program that organizes all your contact information, giving you also the possibility to email them, import these contacts, assign them to group and much more.
Address Ex is the address book portion of ReadyToPrint Organizer 4 for users who dont need the calendar features. Address Ex includes all the features in RTPO 4 with the addition of network multi-user capabilities. In addition Address Ex can print smaller address book up to 4 forms per sheet.
- Multi-user support (two or more users can view and edit the same file on a local network)
- File merge/synchronization
- Improved printing, labels, and envelopes
- Send email to multiple recipients
- LDAP compatibility (Directory Servers)
- Improved CSV import
- 10,000 contacts per file
- Phone dialer
- Customizable field names
- 50 contact fields (up to 50 fields from first and last name to home and Business address to creation and modify date)
- Print option that allows you to select a range of contacts for printing
- Sort option that allows you to sort contacts by any fields
- Filter option (for example, display only the contacts that have email address)
- Assign contacts to different groups or multiple groups
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/NT2000/XP, 32MB RAM, Pentium
- 30 days trial
Adress Ex 4.70 Screenshot
Adress Ex 4.70 Keywords
Bookmark Adress Ex 4.70
Adress Ex 4.70 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.