Advanced PDF Protector 1.1
Advanced PDF Protector 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Advanced PDF Protector 1.1 description
Advanced PDF Protector automates the task of protecting PDF documents with 128-bit encryption, various security permissions and passwords. The application automatically imports all unencrypted PDF documents from a specific directory and all of its subdirectories. Alternatively, users can manually import PDF documents that need to be encrypted.
Advanced PDF Protector creates a 128-bit encrypted copy for each imported PDF document. Advanced PDF Protector provides users with an interface to select output PDF version, enter user and owner passwords and allow / disallow high-resolution printing, low-resolution printing, commenting, form field fill-in or signing, content copying, document assembly or changing in the output PDF files.
In addition to this, the application automatically persists most recently used input and output directory paths, detects already encrypted input PDF files and allows users to sort input PDF files by path, size and creation date.
- Encrypt PDF files with 128-bit encryption
- Assign PDF user password
- Assign PDF document open password
- Assign PDF owner password
- Assign PDF permissions password
- Assign PDF version to output PDF documents
- Allow / disallow high-resolution printing in PDF documents
- Allow / disallow commenting in PDF documents
- Allow / disallow form field fill-in or signing in PDF documents
- Allow / disallow content copying in PDF documents
- Allow / disallow document assembly or changing in PDF documents
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- The unregistered version does not handle PDF documents with size larger than 100 KB and assigns the following passwords to all output PDF files: user password "password1", owner password "password2"
Advanced PDF Protector 1.1 Screenshot
Advanced PDF Protector 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced PDF Protector 1.1
Advanced PDF Protector 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.