Advanced PDF Tools 2.01
Advanced PDF Tools 2.01 Ranking & Summary
Advanced PDF Tools 2.01 description
Advanced PDF Tools 2.01 is a fast and easy to use utility to maintain your PDF files, it allows you to edit or add data into the document information fields of single or multiple PDF files, it also allows you to set open action, page layout, page size, page margin, page orientation, metadata, optimization, and others into your existing PDF files.
1. Advanced PDF Tools support PDF 1.8 and Acrobat 9 documents
2. Advanced PDF Tools can return the following information: Filename | PDF Version | Encryption status (128-bits or 64-bits) | Page Count | All Page Size - ( size of media box and crop box of all pages ) | Open Action Status | Title | Subject | Author | Keywords | Modification Date | Creation Date | Producer | Creator | Custom Fields | Metadata Content | Rotate Angle | Page Mode | View Reference | Page Layout
3. Advanced PDF Tools support set document Information fields: Title | Subject | Author | Keywords | Creator | Producer | Creation Date | Custom Fields (support any name / value string field and date field)
4. Export the source XML Metadata from PDF files: Data is returned via standard output and/or printed to a text file. File path and filename can be printed at the beginning of the returned data. Keep track of the progress in a convenient log file. Support Batch processing, return data from a single or multiple PDF files
5. Insert a XML file into PDF files
6. Set how the new output file displays when opening:
- Set the document Page Mode ( UseNone | PageOnly | UseThumbs | UseBookmarks| Fullscreen ).
- Set the document's layout ( Single | Continuous | Continuous-facing | twoColLeft ).
- Set the document's Open Action ( FitPage | FitVisible | FitWidth | FitHeight | FitWindow | ...).
- Set the document's start page number. Hide the toolbar upon opening the document.
- Hide the menu bar upon opening the document. Hide scrollbars and other controls upon opening the document
- Resize the window to the initial page
- Center the window on the screen
- Display document title in windows title bar
- Count PDF Pages and Returns the Numerical Amount
- Total Page Count - multiple file page counts added together
- Print results to Standard Output or to a Text File
7. Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
8. Change the page size and page content in your PDF files
- Set page size to A3, A4, Letter, B4, B5, Legal, Custom Size
- Scale the page size and page content
- Rotate the page and page content (0, 90, 180, 270, 360, any angle)
- Set the page margin, page offset
- Set available pages range
9. Unused object removal (a garbage collector for PDF files): Support drag and drop
10. Optimize for fast web view, PDF linearization, PDF optimization (linearize)
12. Advanced PDF Tools support compression and resizing Color, Grayscale and Monochrome images in a PDF file
- Support JPEG2000, JPEG, Flate compression for Color images in a PDF file
- Support JPEG, Flate compression for Grayscale images in a PDF file
- Support CCITT G4, Flate compression for Monochrome images in a PDF file
- Replace/Append keywords field to existing PDF file
- Replace/Append custom properties to existing PDF file
- Split or Merge PDF files
- Support both 32bit and 64bit Windows Systems
- Attach various files into PDF file, PDF Attachment (available in Command Line version only)
Advanced PDF Tools 2.01 Screenshot
Advanced PDF Tools 2.01 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced PDF Tools 2.01
Advanced PDF Tools 2.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.