alloFactor 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
alloFactor 184.108.40.206 description
alloFactor 220.127.116.11 is a professional and smart medical practice management software that has integrated clinic functions including scheduling, registration, billing, EMR, reporting and patient statements. It supports all electronic payer transactions including claim submission, ERA posting and eligibility verification. alloFactor is a secure, hosted solution eliminating the need to purchase expensive hardware and backup solutions. alloFactor differentiates itself with a familiar, intuitive Windows based interface and mobile synchronization.
alloFactor enables detailed audit trail, messaging and scanning and routing of documents eliminating the paper trail. alloFactor provides services including transcription, billing, statement mailing and appointment reminders.
- While the activities at a practice may not be as obvious to the patient, many tasks needs to happen to render service and collect payment while adhering to the compliance requirements. The front-desk is focused on scheduling appointments, signing in / checking out patients, verifying patient eligibility for coverage, retrieving patient charts, collect patient copay, medication refill requests and fulfill any requests for medical records. Front-desk needs to be geared for multi-tasking and productivity improvements.
- On the other side, a provider is concerned with the ability to review patients history quickly to aid her decision making. She needs to be able to prescribe medication and order lab results just as quickly writing it on a piece of paper. She also needs to be able to enter progress notes in multiple formats including EMR templates or dictate notes. Providers are typically very busy and demand high productivity.
- Back-office transcribes dictations, bills insurance and patients. These are usually cumbersome activities sustaining the revenue generation and compliance needs of the clinic. Powerful solutions to reduce billing errors and accelerate payments are the critical to the back office personnel. Trained staff is hard to find given their low hourly wages. Many clinics outsource these tasks to firms that specialize in revenue cycle and medical record management.
Enhancements: Version 18.104.22.168 added more actions for reason codes.
- A high speed Internet connection
- 50 MB of free space on your system hard drive
- PC running Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 512 MB or more of system memory
- Scanner capabilities are recommended. Use of scanner requires a scanner which uses TWAIN compliant drivers.
alloFactor 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
alloFactor 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark alloFactor 188.8.131.52
alloFactor 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.