Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.97
Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.97 Ranking & Summary
Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.97 description
Authenticity and integrity of PDF documents are increasingly becoming more important. Contrary to general belief PDF files can easily be modified. Thus digital signatures become more and more important. PDF (Portable Document Format) is a common open format for digital documents.
With the Aloaha PDF Signator of Wrocklage Intermedia this widely used file format can also be securely used for official business communication such as electronic invoicing, submitting of tenders or digital signing of contracts.
The Aloaha PDF Signator can sign and timestamp any existing PDF Document. Aloaha does not require special prepared PDF documents or signature fields.
The digital signature of the PDF file will automatically be checked and indicated by the PDF viewer (Acrobat Reader). The customer needs not to install specific software for this checking process.
The Aloaha PDF Signator supports software certificates and qualified certificates on SmartCards/e-ID Cards. All CSP supported SmartCards are also supported by Aloaha. Some SmartCards are supported native. These cards do not require a CSP (Crypto Service Provider) installed.
- PDF Signator allows you sign and certify PDF documents without any need to purchase full Adobe Acrobat® or Adobe Document Server for Reader extensions®. This dramatically reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Software Certificates and Smart Cards are supported.
- Using PDF Signator you can now open, view and navigate PDF documents directly within PDF Signator. Thus allowing you to view and sign the document all from the same application. (freeware feature).
- No other 3rd party PDF Reader is required
- Adobe Reader does not allow you to fill in PDF forms and save them locally. This is a major issue in case your network connection breaks whilst filling in a form or if you want to save a copy of the completed form locally for your own records.
- Authenticate people - Is the person that signed a PDF document really who they claim they are?
- Long Term Signatures: Using Aloaha you can sign and time-stamp PDF documents for long-term validation purposes (e.g. over 7 years in case of many financial applications or 30 years in case of SigG). Aloaha is unique in supporting advanced digital signatures which include embedded RFC 3161 compliant secure timestamps. Such signatures can be verified even after the signer's certificate expires or is revoked.
- Authenticate content - has the document been altered since it was signed?
- Authentication of a document's source - does the document come from a reliable source, one that can vouch for the identity and validity of the signer?
- Any number of users can countersign the same PDF document. Each signer’s information is maintained separately and verified every time a PDF document is opened.
- OCX/ActiveX module included!
- Runtime MSI Installer Package available.
- All Smart Cards supported via CSP!
- A broad range of Cards supported native - for these Cards no CSP is required
- Aloaha Customer Signer Plugin supported.
- Load and save your Forms directly via WebDAV
- Sharepoint support
- Secure PIN Entry
- RemoteControl API
Enhancements: Native SmartCard support, PDF Form Saver functionality.
- Windows 2000/3/8, Windows XP or Windows Vista
- No additional 3rd party packages required!
Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.97 Screenshot
Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.97 Keywords
Bookmark Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.97
Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.97 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.117
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.117
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.115
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.111
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.105
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.101
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.100
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.99
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.98
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.96
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.95
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.93
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.90
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.87
- Aloaha PDF Signator 3.9.75