Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.85
Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.85 Ranking & Summary
Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.85 description
Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.85 is a powerful tool to create your PDF Documents. One click is enough! Just print your document to any of your printers and Aloaha will convert the print job to a PDF Document, which you can save, digitally sign, email, fax or publish to an exchange public folder.
- Creates vector based, high resolution PDF Documents.
- Searchable: Aloaha PDF files are searchable for words appearing in the text.
- 40 Bit and 128 Bit encryption supported: Nobody can edit/change your documents. Document proof!
- JPG and JPG2000 compression
- PDF Optimizer
- RFC 3161 compatible timestamps
- Digital Signatures. (Professional License): Nowadays it is a legal requirement in most countries that electronic documents have to be signed digitally.
- Long Term Signatures (Professional License): Using Aloaha you can sign and time-stamp PDF documents for long-term validation purposes (e.g. over 7 years in case of many financial applications or 30 years in case of SigG). Aloaha is unique in supporting advanced digital signatures which include embedded RFC 3161 compliant secure timestamps. Such signatures can be verified even after the signer's certificate expires or is revoked.
- Supports PC/SC compatible Smartcard Reader
- SmartCard Support: Aloaha supports all Smartcards via CSP. A broad range of cards can be accessed native without having a working CSP installed
- Aloaha CustomSigner Plugin With Aloahas plugin technology it is possible to connect any PKI Infrastructure directly into Aloaha.
- PDF-Signature Interchange Standard compatible.
- Adobe.PKKMS compatible
- Counter-Sign already Adobe.PPKMS signed documents:Contract for example require more than one signature. Obviously Aloaha supports more than one signature/document.
- Document protection: Aloaha Document protection covers document security and DRM (Digital Rights Management). Document security focuses on the protection of content fidelity. Aloaha
- PDF Suite can be used to prohibit the extraction of text or images or disallow printing. By contrast, DRM focuses on limiting the distribution of documents and the protection of intellectual property.
- Easy to use: Aloaha PDF files have more features to enhance usability than PDF files created from non-Aloaha applications — embedded fonts, color profile information for more accurate color rendition across different systems, as well as tags in the document that reflow the pages for different screen displays.
- Interactive and non-Interactive Mode: PDF generation without appearing SaveAs dialog in non-Interactive or server Mode. Filenames can be generated by random or based on original document name!
- Automatic font embedding: Non standard Fonts can be embedded fully automatically.
- No Special Printer Driver or PDF Printer Driver needed.
- Archives all your printouts to a public folder, directory or mailbox.
- Attach PDFs to email after creation: MAPI, WebDAV and SMTP, Mailer included
- Active Directory User look up to email back the document to the creator in server mode.
- No size limits. Just convert your 1 m x 1 m technical CAD drawings into PDF. A0-A9, B0-B9,
- C0-C9, Letter, Custom Page Size, etc
- Share documents with anyone. Anyone can open PDF documents on any system — regardless of the software platform, the original application, or the availability of specific fonts — using free Adobe Reader® software.
- Automatic Imposition of Stationery and Letterhead.
- Watermarking/Letterhead and Stationary included.
- Preview Function.
- Allows you to monitor and view your printer queue/s.
- Preserve the look and integrity of your original documents: PDF files look exactly like the original pages and fulfill requirements for electronic filing and document security.
- Can be used as a forensic tool to view printed queues (SPL)
- Automatic text summarization of PDF documents: Embedded mail commands such as emailto, emai from, emailcc will be detected and executed.
- Aloaha FAX Connector: Documents can be automatically faxed using the Windows XP/2003 Fax Service.
- FAX2PDF: img2pdf hot folder to convert automatically incoming FAX/TIFF documents to PDF (FAX2PDF).
- Unattended / Server Mode for Batch Printing.
- Posts your incoming FAXES as PDF to your exchange public folder or your mailbox.
- PDF Attachments: One underrated feature of PDF is its ability to act as a container for other files. One example of where this could be useful would be attaching the original Word, Excel or other source files to the final PDF document, allowing it to be more readily updated. Since it is possible to attach literally any type of file, the PDF can also act as a secure delivery medium for sensitive or commercial content. You can just drag and drop your files to be attached on the preview screen and Aloaha will embed them into your PDF.
- No Adobe Acrobat or PDF libraries needed!
- Support for Windows Terminal Server
- Support for Citrix Metaframe
- Support for MS Cluster (special License required)
- Secure PIN Entry
- PDF Editor included. Ideal for document work flow.
- Hot folder support
- Silent Autoprint of existing PDF Documents.
- Batch convert any document to PDF via autoprint folder.
- Split/crop any document into single page documents via splitter folder
- Batch sign documents via tosign folder.
- Convert images and FAXes to PDF via img2pdf folder.
- Optimize your PDFs via Optimizer folder.
- Automail your PDF documents via dropmailer folder.
- Bookmark Editor
- Automatic generation of bookmarks
- Terminal Server/Citrix Mode
- Smartcard support
- WebDAV Mailer
- Hot Folder
- Batch signature
- Page imposition
Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.85 Screenshot
Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.85 Keywords
Bookmark Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.85
Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.85 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.117
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.111
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.105
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.101
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.100
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.99
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.98
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.97
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.96
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.95
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.93
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.90
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.87
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.75
- Aloaha PDF Suite 3.9.70