alphaShipper 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
alphaShipper 22.214.171.124 description
AlphaShipper works with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post, Royal Mail, and Australia Post. It can print postage-paid shipping labels for UPS and USPS(DAZzle or Stamps.com). With just the click of a button, you can process up to 100 orders at a time of any order type, even international.
It will print customized packing slips, print shipping labels, customs forms (for USPS only), mark the orders as complete, and email your customers with a customized shipment confirmation email with tracking and other details that you choose. Current supported shopping carts are ClickCartPro, CubeCart, OpenCart, osCommerce, X-Cart, and Zen Cart but having a shopping cart is not required.
Simultaneously Process Orders From Multiple Marketplaces
- AlphaShipper automatically imports all of your website, Amazon, Buy.com, and eBay orders on one order grid where you can process them or perform various functions.
- Current supported website shopping carts:
- Zen Cart
Built-in Support for Shipping Services Around the World
- AlphaShipper recognizes the shipping methods of many services and can print non-postage-paid labels for them:
- USPS (postage-paid or non-postage-paid)
- UPS (postage-paid or non-postage-paid)
- Canada Post
- Royal Mail
- Australia Post
- Don't see your service listed above? You can also add custom shipping services and methods.
Multicarrier Simultaneous Processing
- Shipping with USPS and UPS? No problem. Now you can print postage-paid labels for each carrier type at the same time.
Custom Output File Creation
- You can have alphaShipper create a custom output order file which can be imported with software such as Quickbooks.
Sales and Product Reports Including 'Cost of Inventory'
- If you have a website enabled, you can view a particular sales period by day, month, quarter, or year. 'Taxable' and 'Non-Taxable' are included in the fields, so filing sales tax forms is a breeze. You can also view product details for a selected period as well including product costs and quantity sold per day. Having your actual product cost handy makes doing income taxes a little less painful. In the trial version of alphaShipper, searches cannot precede 2 months ago. This feature now includes bar graphs.
Ability to Manually Insert an Order
- You can easily insert a new order by simply clicking a button and entering in the information. The only required information when entering a manual order is the shipping address, email address, and items. It will automatically zero out the totals and select the default shipping method if the values are not filled in.
Edit Multiple Orders at a Time
- Just click 'Edit Mode' and you can edit multiple orders at a time. When you edit orders, the software will update your shopping cart database (if website enabled), and update your inventory levels.
Irregular Order Identifier
- You can have the software automatically highlight and hold orders that meet your criteria based on order total and percent of discount. To ship the order, you can simply right-click and uncheck 'Hold'.
Custom Shipping Conversions
- Used if your shopping cart shipping methods do not automatically convert to USPS methods or if you want to override a shipping method. For example, you could set it to automatically convert shipping methods that contain 'USPS Express' to 'USPS Express FR. Env.'.
Ability to Process 100 Orders at a Time
- Just select the orders you want to process and click the button. At that point, all of your processing tasks are automatically completed in minutes--packing slips, shipping labels, emailing customers, and much more.
Customizable Packing Slip
- Easily customize your packing slip. Simply select a variable, such as 'Customer Last Name', and it's inserted into the HTML.
Option to Print Shipping Manifest
- Just sealed up an envelope and aren't sure if you put in the right items? No need to reopen the package; just glance over at the shipping manifest for peace of mind that you've packaged it correctly.
Prints Customs Forms Automatically
- Having to manually fill in customs forms costs you more money and more time, resulting in less international customers due to higher shipping costs. AlphaShipper makes international orders a breeze by automatically printing customs forms, practically making it just as easy as a domestic order.
Automatic Order Updating for all Order Types
- AlphaShipper automatically updates orders (with tracking if available) on your website, Amazon, Buy.com, and eBay.
Customizable Shipment Confirmation Email
- If enabled and applicable (doesn't email Amazon or Buy.com customers), the software will automatically send your customers a customized email containg shipping details. You can customize the email and insert any variables that you choose.
Lookup Completed Orders
- You can lookup completed orders by Order Date, Order ID, Name, Email Address, and Phone Number. Once you have the order looked up, you can perform various tasks such as Reshipping or Cloning the order.
Ability to Have Dropshipped SKUs
- If a customer orders an item that you ship and one that you dropship, the dropshipped SKU's weight will automatically be deducted from the shipping weight. On the packing slip, it will show the item name and '(Shipped Separately)'. If the customer's order only contains dropshipped SKU's, you can send the information to your shipper, then right-click the order and mark it as complete.
Ability to Have Presale SKUs
- A Presale SKU is an item that you have available for purchase, but you do not currently have in stock. You may offer a discount to your customers and/or have a note in the product description stating its estimated availability date. If an order contains a Presale SKU, it will be ignored even if selected for processing. Once you are able to ship the item, just remove it from the list of Presale SKUs.
Automatic Updating of Inventory
- whether you've just imported eBay orders or editted an order's items, your inventory levels will always automatically update according to changes made.
- You can have alphaShipper send you an email when your inventory of a particular SKU dips below your specified level.
View and Manually Edit Inventory
- Viewing and editting inventory has never been this easy. You can adjust the quantity and set alert levels for as many products at a time as you want to.
One Click SCAN Form Printing
- If you have a Professional or higher DAZzle account, you can simply select 'Print SCAN Form' from the 'Tools' menu. No more need to manually sign in to DAZzle and click through several pages.
- Added additional server which drastically decreases the chance of downtime.
- Fixed display issue that may occur on version notes update window.
- Fixed occasional eBay error during importing.
- Added text to Amazon settings page
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Printing USPS postage requires a Stamps.com account or an Endicia DAZzle Account (Premium+).
- Printing UPS postage requires a UPS Account.
- If using a shopping cart with alphaShipper, you'll need to have a MySQL ODBC Driver installed.
- If the software doesn't open, installing .NET Framework 3.5
alphaShipper 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
alphaShipper 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark alphaShipper 184.108.40.206
alphaShipper 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.