AnalyzerXL 6.1.22 Ranking & Summary
AnalyzerXL 6.1.22 description
AnalyzerXL 6.1.22 is a library of 165 technical analysis functions, indicators and experts in the form of Excel formulas that makes it easy to implement a new function and simplifies the creation of trading systems.
It downloads free historical end-of-day stocks, indexes, mutual funds and futures data, 15-minutes delayed and real time quotes for stocks, options, indexes, futures and other securities for more than 50 markets worldwide. You can automatically build charts, create macros.
- An indicator is used to determine the trend of a market, the strength of the market and the direction of the market. An expert is a stock market system such as Bill Williams' Profitunity. Expert functions produce special outputs, such as Buy/Sell signals, trend directions and more.
- All functions are categorized by the type of output they produce. There are two types of outputs: Formulas and Values. Formulas are automatically re-calculated when you change input data, whereas Values remain the same. With Formulas, you do not need to re-enter range references or function parameters when you update data.
- For functions that output Values, AnalyzerXL provides a macro-building feature to improve the updating process. These macros can easily be called when you update your data. There are two types of macros: Local and Global. Local macros can only be called from the workbook in which they were created, whereas Global macros can be called from any workbook.
- 165 technical analysis functions, indicators, and experts
- Built-in charts for more accurate analysis
- Macro creation and management
AnalyzerXL 6.1.22 Screenshot
AnalyzerXL 6.1.22 Keywords
Bookmark AnalyzerXL 6.1.22
AnalyzerXL 6.1.22 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.