Antaeus 2.2.63 Ranking & Summary
Antaeus 2.2.63 description
Antaeus 2.2.63 takes advantage to you with data analysis. The fundamental tool used is the scatter plot. A single scatter plot can be used to study the relationship between two variables, but as the number of variables increases, more and more plots become necessary to visualize all the possible interrelationships. Antaeus is built on a framework to which increasingly specialized data visualization tools will be attached.
Antaeus is also a platform from which plots may be published. Any plot may be saved to file or clipboard as a Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMF), which can be embedded in reports, papers, and presentations created in Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint and Publisher. Support for EMF is also increasing among non-Microsoft publication suites. These sophisticated programs are empowered by the use of plots they cannot possibly construct themselves.
Antaeus is built on a framework to which increasingly specialized data visualization tools will be attached. For instance, the current 2.2 release builds upon the previous 2.1 release with the addition of subsystems for viewing density, sunflower, quantile, and histogram plots. As more tools and subsystems are attached to the framework, so will the depth with which Antaeus can be used to study raw data. Consider the effects of viewing the same measures used above in the Double Plot SV of the Density Plot subsystem.
- Using Antaeus to create scatter plots is as simple as selecting two measures:
- The plot is automatically updated as measures are selected.
- Antaeus also provides a few other kinds of plots which are created in exactly the same way, like the density plot:
- The plots in Antaeus are designed to be clear and easy to understand. Clutter is avoided by never using tick marks or 3D effects, and by providing information that pertains directly to the data being viewed, such as the actual minimum and maximum values:
- Minimum and maximum values are always shown on the plot. No attempt is made to use evenly spaced tick marks.
- Once data has been imported into Antaeus, any discoveries of interest can easily be shared with friends and colleagues:
- Just email your cube file. Anyone can download Antaeus to look at it. And cube files nicely compress to less than half their original size.
- Any Antaeus plot can be saved or copied to clipboard as an Enhanced Windows Metafile (EMF).
- Which can be used in any Microsoft Office document and in most other productivity suites.
- Run-time error 9 (Subscript out of range) sometimes incurred in the Single and Double Plot SVs of the Density Plots subsystem if the plot window is clicked in when no brush points are displayed.
- Problem found and corrected.
- Runs on Windows Vista and XP.
Antaeus 2.2.63 Screenshot
Antaeus 2.2.63 Keywords
Bookmark Antaeus 2.2.63
Antaeus 2.2.63 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.