Anuko World Clock 22.214.171.12407
Anuko World Clock 126.96.36.19907 Ranking & Summary
Anuko World Clock 188.8.131.5207 description
Anuko World Clock is a multi-time zone clock with time sync, time converter, timer, stopwatch, alarm clock, and more. It replaces the standard Windows clock with the number of clocks you choose, and can also add more clocks to your desktop. It is skinnable and highly configurable to suit anyone's needs, whether you're using it for business or just want more from your system clock.
- Multiple Time Zone Clock in Taskbar
- Anuko World Clock replaces the regular system clock in the system tray (the area, which is usually located at the right end of the taskbar, in the lower right-hand corner of your screen) with multiple clocks for any time zones you choose.
- You can label your clocks with any name, such as New York, London, Me, etc. for easy reference.
- You can have up to 10 clocks in taskbar and up to 30 in tooltip.
- Multiple Clocks on Desktop
- Clocks can also be placed anywhere on the desktop.
- Clocks on desktop can be arranged in any order, such as a vertical or horizontal line or a more complex configuration. Clocks can be pinned together so that they become a single object that can be dragged and dropped anywhere on the desktop.
- Desktop clocks can be configured independently to use different skins, and many skins allow easy resizing using your mouse wheel
- Countdown Timers and Stopwatches
- Fully configurable timers and stopwatches that track time anywhere from seconds to many weeks, and can be configured to show the time in any format you choose.
- Timers and stopwatches support all the same options as the clocks, including alarms and highlights that can be configured to trigger at any time period you choose.
- Timers and stopwatches are convenient to help you track any time period, whether it's "26 days to fiscal year end", "3 minutes 29 seconds until eBay auction closes", or "5 days since they said the check was in the mail".
- Support for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Anuko World Clock works on Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Graphical Clock Skins (Schemes)
- Anuko World Clock comes with a variety of digital and analog skins (themes). The "Standard System Clock" skin is included for users who are used to the standard Windows clock look. User-contributed skins and a skin pack are available for download from this page. Supports optional transparent skin backgrounds to blend the clock in with the taskbar.
- Multiple Clocks in Tooltip
- You can configure Anuko World Clock to display all time zones in a tooltip, with only the number of clocks you choose in taskbar. This way you can see just one (or a few) clock at a time, and see all other times when the mouse is hovered over the clock.
- Automatic Time Sync
- Automatic online time synchronization via the standard SNTP protocol, supported by numerous time sync servers around the world, so your clocks will always be accurate to the second.
- Advanced Alarm System
- Advanced alarm system to configure one-time or recurring alarms and reminders for each individual clock. Alarms can play a sound, display a message or picture, open a web page, or run a program of your choice at any time you configure.
- Dynamic Highlighting of Clocks
- Dynamic highlighting of clock backgrounds for each individual clock, which change according to the clock's corresponding time zone. Colors and highlight transparency are fully configurable.
- Support for All Date and Time Formats
- Anuko World Clock supports all date and time formats.
- Integrated Calendar
- Anuko World Clock has a built-in calendar.
- Time Converter
- Anuko World Clock features a time converter to easily calculate time differences. Users that need to schedule meetings or conferences with colleagues in different time zones, for example, will find this feature useful.
- Automatic Adjustment for Daylight Saving Time
- Automatic adjustment for daylight saving changes where applicable, and automatically recognizes different DST settings by area.
- Interactive World Map
- Time zones are very easy to configure via an interactive world map.
- City Database
- Anuko World Clock comes with a rich and highly accurate city database from http://citytimezones.info This database is modifiable by users via the site. The time zone database format anticipates future changes in time zone information. For example, the 2007 daylight saving time changes in the USA and Canada are fully supported, as well as complex DST rules in countries such as Israel, Brazil, Uruguay, and more.
- City Photos
- Anuko World Clock provides one-click links to photos of the cities from the city database.
- RSS News Reader
- A news reader with un-intrusive pop-up notifications that display new items from any RSS feed you choose.
- Multiple Language Support
- Anuko World Clock runs in English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Automatic Updates
- Anuko World Clock has a built-in automatic update feature, which makes maintenance of this utility easy. You don't need to do anything when new features, bug fixes, or city time zones database patches are released. Anuko World Clock updates itself automatically.
- Uninstaller is included should you ever need to uninstall the program.
- Sound Pack
- Sound pack is available. You might meed these sounds to associate with alarms and reminders in Anuko World Clock.
- System error code added to the diagnostic message when Time Synchronization service cannot be started.
Anuko World Clock 184.108.40.20607 Screenshot
Anuko World Clock 220.127.116.1107 Keywords
Bookmark Anuko World Clock 18.104.22.16807
Anuko World Clock 22.214.171.12407 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.