APT Scheduler 2.40
APT Scheduler 2.40 Ranking & Summary
APT Scheduler 2.40 description
APT Scheduler 2.40 provides you with a professional program that can allow you to schedule facilities or equipment. Manage conference rooms, classrooms, equipment, cars, or any other type of facility that people may schedule. When managing classes or meetings you can specify a list of attendees. Recurring reservations are supported. You can make and view reservations quickly and easily. Utilization information is available. Multiple user licenses available for network use.
Use APT Scheduler to schedule and manage all your resources, including conference rooms, classrooms, equipment, instructors, etc.. Each resource is represented by a color coded icon to indicate if it is available or currently in use. Schedules for each resource are easily viewable and reservations are made with only a few clicks. Resources are organized into groups for easy classification and each group can (optionally) have it's own list of people who are authorized to schedule those resources. For example, you might want to have separate groups for each building in a college campus, or each department in a large office.
You can also manage attendees for classes and meetings on a per reservation basis. You can specify a list of attendees for some reservations while not specifying attendees for others.
The multi-user version allows networked computers to schedule resources in the same group(s) without error (multiple licenses are required). When purchasing multiple licenses you also receive a "view only" version of APT Scheduler that allows users to look at reservations but not schedule new ones. "View only" installations do not count against the number of licenses for the program.
- The "real-time" view indicates whether a resource is currently reserved or available.
- You can specify the occupancy and special facilities of a room resource to assist you when scheduling meetings or classes.
- You can organize resources into logical groups and limit who can schedule those resources. Or you can have many groups and a single group of people that can make reservations in any group.
- You can schedule single reservations or recurring reservations (i.e. "every Wednesday from June 27 through August 5").
- If you desire, you can specify attendee lists for classes and meetings, including in any recurring reservations.
- Resource utilization reports are available for any date and time range.
- APT Scheduler is network ready, that is multiple computers can work with the same groups at the same time.
Enhancements: Added Month at a Glance dialog
- Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, or Vista.
- Approximately 2 MB disk space for program files and samples.
APT Scheduler 2.40 Screenshot
APT Scheduler 2.40 Keywords
Bookmark APT Scheduler 2.40
APT Scheduler 2.40 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.