archCalc 1.9.1 Ranking & Summary
archCalc 1.9.1 description
archCalc 1.9.1 is professionally designed as a mixed unit decimal and fraction calculator. It allows one to enter dimensions in standard English and metric units of measurement, perform basic calculations, convert between units, keep track of a series of operations, and easily solve for a leg or slope of a right triangle.
archCalc works as a standalone calculator or in conjunction with other programs, calculating stair risers in CAD software, or aiding in takeoffs with a spreadsheet. archCalc floats above applications allowing one to work with it as if it were a part of the active application.
- Improved interface
- Windows and OS X compatible
- Solve triangle functions
- Trig functions
- Convert between units
- Convert between fractions and decimal
- Tape display
- Revamped larger and more legible interface
- New tape window
- Skip splash screen option (for registered users)
- Check for updates menu & automatic item
- bbug & ui fixes
- Ability to print tape
- Preference window
- Installer and uninstaller now included in windows distribution.
archCalc 1.9.1 Screenshot
archCalc 1.9.1 Keywords
Bookmark archCalc 1.9.1
archCalc 1.9.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.