Art, Antiques Organizer Deluxe 3.2
Art, Antiques Organizer Deluxe 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Art, Antiques Organizer Deluxe 3.2 description
Art, Antiques Organizer Deluxe 3.2 is designed as an effective Windows software for private and corporate collectors, small galleries, dealers, artists, publishers, appraisers, small museums, and clubs which helps you to organize, catalog, and manage all art and antique collections. For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use inventory solutions make it easy to set up and use.
- Art and Antiques Organizer: catalog and maintain all your art and antique collections
- Fine Art Organizer: catalog and maintain all your fine art collections.
- Virtual Gallery Organizer: manage information about your favorite works of art.
- Web Resources Organizer: keep track of your best art and antique sites.
- Art and Antiques Contacts: organize all your business and private contacts.
For the power user, Organizer affords the simplicity of wizards that make it easy to set up and use art and antique organizers that you create.
- Art and Antiques Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly catalog, manage, and organize your art and antiques inventories.
- This simple Art and Antiques inventory software comes with several database templates, choose the one that meets your requirements. If you do not like solutions you can create yours with database Designer (included free).
- Quickly access your art and antiques data: You can access and view your data in virtually any way. Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, reports, catalogs, insurance summaries, Web pages and catalogs, labels with color and graphics.
- Flexible productivity tool: Using a helper program called Designer you can easily modify database templates included in the package.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your art and antiques collecting database needs. You can create your own organizers or you can try our ready-to-use solutions: Solution Center.
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
- View, Retrieve Information
- The program organizes and displays the data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. You can arrange information any way you want to view it. Flexible search, powerful filter, and multilevel sort functions allow you to find and retrieve information easily.
- Report, Label Wizards
- You can quickly define and print a variety of reports, labels directly from the program. A detailed set of wizard dialogs let you define the report characteristic (color, size, margins, graphics,.. ), report layout , report sections (header, footer, ...). You can save settings to a template for future reuse. There are already templates for all American/European Avery label formats.
- Flexible Templates
- Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates. You can save the following settings to templates: data displays, report settings, label settings, html report settings, new records, ....You can switch to different layout, sort, filter, record's display, or create a new record just by selecting the previously saved template from a popup menu.
- Organizer Deluxe Designer
- This feature alone makes Organizer Deluxe one of the most flexible, end-user-oriented database products on the market. Using a helper program called Designer you can define or modify structures for your databases. This allows you to specify the data fields that you need for your application. Therefore, one Organizer Deluxe is like many Organizers in one program - you can use it for all your database needs. Available database templates.
- Customize Display, Data
- You can set any size of the data display windows (data fields are self-adjusting). You can select font type, color, and size for various interface elements of the organizer. You can change the meaning of the data entry controls by defining "your" labels. This customers from about 70 non-English countries can translate them to their languages.
- Data Maintenance
- There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your data. Their purpose is to backup, restore, and repair data files. There is no need to use external software. You can even backup your database to multiple diskettes.
- Specialized Data Fields/Controls
- This group of data entry elements will not only speed up the entry process, but also allow you to generate some commands related to the data. Graphical Field with powerful capture function and support for direct entries from scanners. Combo/List Box with auto-fill option (automatically picks up an element based on the first typed-in characters). Numeric Data Field with calculator. Date Field with calendar. E-mail Field integrated with e-mail programs. Internet Address Field integrated with a Web browser. Phone Field with dial function. External Graphic Fields this field type is very useful for applications that use many large images stored in JPEG or GIF format. Instead of storing them internally in the database this field stores only the file names. This field is more reliable and more efficient than the Internal Graphic Field. Table Data Field this field allows you to enter and display information in a table (spreadsheet-like) format. Calcula ted Field with User-Definable Formula: Calculated fields allow you to specify a simple arithmetic formula. HTML Field is like a regular multi-line text field except that it has a popup menu with most useful HTML commands. Graphical Fields support the most important image file formats (GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP..).
- Web Ready
- View Page : You do not have to switch among the data pages to check all fields of the selected record! Click on the View Tab displays the whole record in the form of the WEB page (all text fields together with images). Browser Page: You can view WEB Pages of the selected records directly in the Organizer's Browser Page. Pressing on the Browser Tab sets the Organizer's browser to activate the World Wide Web page address from the selected record.
- Handy Email function : you can create and send quickly e-mail messages to anyone on the Internet directly from the Organizer. It's easy to use and fast. At once you can send email messages to one, all, or selected e-mail addresses listed in the Organizer.
- HTML Wizard : You can easily convert your data (text and graphics) to HTML pages. Without any additional HTML editor you can create a set of linked web pages that can be put immediately on your web server or viewed with your favorite browser. HTML Wizard creates Web pages or reports in plain or tabular form, one page or grouped reports split into separate pages. A powerful set of HTML formatting functions let you easily create quality, professionally looking WEB catalogs, online stores, inventory reports with color, graphics, hyperlinks and different fonts.
- Additional Features
- Flexible search/replace functions. Summary/Graph functions. Export/Import to/from text, dBase files. Organizers are network aware and can easily be used on multi-user systems.
- Preview On Screen function in Import From Text File window. Allows testing first 3 records from the text file.
- Import From Text File improvement - it imports correctly even if only some fields have delimiters (Excel often creates text file like that).
- Divider bug fixed - dividers were not displayed if the order of tabs was changed in the right-panel.
- Fixed scrolling problem - when View or Browser page was scrolled using the mouse wheel it caused scrolling in the Table Of Contents (left panel).
- New Verify Backup File function in Restore window (available in both Organizer and Designer).
- New option when Restoring from the full backup (All Databases) - you can now restore just one database.
- New function in Designer: "Restore / Verify Data from Backup" - can be used when Organizer doesn't start.
- Computer / Processor
- Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 6 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, or Windows NT 4.0
- VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional)
- Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional)
- A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
Art, Antiques Organizer Deluxe 3.2 Screenshot
Art, Antiques Organizer Deluxe 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Art, Antiques Organizer Deluxe 3.2
Art, Antiques Organizer Deluxe 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.