Atlassian Confluence 2.2
Atlassian Confluence 2.2 Ranking & Summary
Atlassian Confluence 2.2 description
Confluence, the professional J2EE wiki, is a knowledge management tool designed to make it as easy as possible for a team to share information with each other, and with the world. Confluences simple but powerful editing and site management features help sharing information, collaborating on documents and brainstorming ideas, all from a single web-based location.
Confluence adds professional features rarely seen in wiki software (and especially not all in the same wiki package): flexible privilege-based security management, blogging, automated refactoring, exporting pages or entire spaces to HTML or PDF, a comprehensive remote API, easy unpack and run installation; all wrapped up in Atlassians Legendary Service.
Atlassian Confluence 2.2 Screenshot
Atlassian Confluence 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Atlassian Confluence 2.2
Atlassian Confluence 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Cabinet Next Generation 2.0
- 2004 kManager - Knowledge Management 2004
- 2004 kManager - Knowledge Management - Java - Sarbanes Oxley 2004
- kmAnywhere 2005 Pro build 060901
- InfoRapid KnowledgeMap 2008d
- 2004 kManager - Knowledge Management System 2004
- ActiveQuality Iso 9000 Software 2.2
- Evolution Complete Business Management Software 1.5