Bar Code 2/5 Interleaved 4.3
Bar Code 2/5 Interleaved 4.3 Ranking & Summary
Bar Code 2/5 Interleaved 4.3 description
Bar Code 2/5 Interleaved 4.3 will help users print your own bar code 2/5 interleaved or ITF-14 from within any Windows program.
This scalable TrueType and PostScript font set lets virtually any existing Windows program print bar codes. Bar code 2/5 interleaved is a high density numeric bar code, does not require a checksum, and lets you encode numbers only (you must have an even number of digits.)
This bar code package contains 20 fonts. These fonts include both a standard (bar codes only) and a human readable (bar codes with text or numbers below) versions of bar code 2/5 interleaved. The bar codes also come with and without bearer bars. Each of these bar code types comes in five different aspect ratios, so you can vary the height and width of the bars independent of each other. This lets you print bar codes with the same height, but with different bar thicknesses.
Do you want to print bar codes in Access or Excel? VBA macro functions that do all the work for you are included. To print sheets of labels, use the Word address label templates. If you don't understand bar codes, just run the Bar25i utility program (included in this package) to build bar codes for you. The download version includes a manual in Rich Text format compatible with any Windows word processor. The physical package comes on CD with a printed manual.
- Includes: standard, human readable, bearer bar, and ITF-14 versions
- Features: five aspect ratios of each bar code font
- Does not require a checksum
- Contains 20 fonts
- Each of these bar code types comes in five different aspect ratios
- Print bar codes with the same height, but with different bar thicknesses.
- Offers VBA macro functions
- The physical package comes on CD with a printed manual.
- Added print labels function with custom label size option.
- Data Type: Numeric
- Checksum: Optional
- Bar Code Length: Variable
- Wide/Narrow bar width ratio: 3.0
- Font Formats: Windows TrueType and PostScript
- Requires: Laser or inkjet printer with at least 300 dpi resolution
- Works with: MS Word, MS Excel, WordPerfect, MS Access, MS FoxPro, PageMaker, Illustrator, Freehand, Quark Express, Corel Draw, and many more.
Bar Code 2/5 Interleaved 4.3 Screenshot
Bar Code 2/5 Interleaved 4.3 Keywords
Bookmark Bar Code 2/5 Interleaved 4.3
Bar Code 2/5 Interleaved 4.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.