BarCode-ActiveX 5.1 Ranking & Summary
BarCode-ActiveX 5.1 description
BarCode-ActiveX 5.1 offers an effective tool which helps you to use barcode label generation code libraries in their applications. There are two main problems, though. Integrating such libraries with your existing projects may take much time and require help from developers that are familiar with barcode technologies.
How does Barcode ActiveX differ? Barcode ActiveX is a visual ActiveX control that does not require any programming skills or knowledge of barcode technologies to use it in your projects. It can be easily utilized using virtually any environment that supports ActiveX. You can insert it into Microsoft
Office documents with the click of a mouse. The built-in database binding capabilities allow you to define relationships between Barcode ActiveX and a database and thus easily add individual barcode label printing to each database field. By inserting Barcode ActiveX into your web page, you provide your visitors with their very own client-side barcode label printer.
Barcode ActiveX smoothly integrates into software projects written in all modern high-level programming languages, such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi and others (and including their .NET appliances.) The Barcode Activex is a pure ATL application written in C++ with speed and fault-tolerance in mind.
Barcode ActiveX works well as a server-side component if used in a CGI or an ASP.NET application. It was tested for industry performance and reliability standards compliance using the MS web server stress utilities. The component perform very well in high-load multitasking environments and shows no memory leaks or stability problems.
But, is it really good enough to print barcode labels? Barcode ActiveX can generate barcode labels in all industry standard formats and render them into a wide range of supported image formats. The internal image representation is vector-based and thus can be rendered without distortions even by low-resolution displays and printers.
- Application support
- You can use our ActiveX Controls in any application or programming environment that supports ActiveX Controls including Microsoft Â® Access, Excel, Word, Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio.NET, Borland Delphi, C++ Builder and more.
- Supports all popular barcode types
- Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 11, Codabar, MSI, Code 128 (Auto, Set A, Set B, Set C), EAN Addon-2, EAN Addon-5, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14, UPC-A, UPC-E, UCC/EAN 128, SSCC-18, PostNet, PlaNet, Code 93, Code 93 Extended, ITF 14
- Low-resolution printers support
- In addition to supporting high resolution printers, our component prints extremely accurate barcodes on high-speed, low-resolution printers such as the 203 DPI printers. This functionality is automatically achieved in the component by drawing the symbol according to the resolution of the printer.
- Data Binding
- The BarCode-ActiveX Control supports data binding so you can bind fields in a database to the Control and generate barcodes for each data record automatically. The data binding capability makes it trivially easy to produce reports and labels containing bar codes using any database that supports ActiveX technology including Microsoft Access or Visual Basic.
- Developer support
- Developers intending to distribute control with their applications will be glad to know that all functionality of each barcode control is implemented in a single, small file. Distribution of our products outside you organization requires a Developer License.
- BarCode-ActiveX for Internet/Intranet (server side)
- BarCode-ActiveX can be used as ASP server component for IIS to create barcodes dynamically on the server. A barcode will be created inside a HTML file by using a simple IMG tag. The barcode will be created on the server as PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF or BMP image and sent to the browser. No temporary files will be created on the server and the client does not need any plug in's. A great solution to create barcodes in an Internet or Intranet project.
- BarCode-ActiveX for Internet/Intranet (client side)
- You can generate barcodes on the client side. To do it, you should install BarCode-ActiveX on this computer (a Single User License is required), after that you can create barcodes in IE.
- High performance, compact size
- Control was created in Visual C++ using ATL, the file size of the controls is very small (which makes them easy to distribute), they use less CPU cycles than other controls and give greater performance.
- Barcode Image Generator
- The Barcode ActiveX Control allows you to save bar codes to disk in all major graphics file formats including GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, EMF, WMF. The GIF, PNG and JPEG capabilities allow the control to be used as a bar code graphic engine on a web server.
- Graphic configuration options
- Settings are provided for the foreground and background colors, fonts, text, orientation, etc.
- Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool Tested
- BarCode-ActiveX was tested using Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool. During out tests, emulated simultaneous access of 1000 clients for 48 hours. The test revealed no memory leaks at all together with a high RPS rate (requests per second).
- Some problems fixed
- New Barcode application added.
BarCode-ActiveX 5.1 Screenshot
BarCode-ActiveX 5.1 Keywords
Bookmark BarCode-ActiveX 5.1
BarCode-ActiveX 5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control 1.9
- IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control & OCX 5.04
- Bokai Barcode ActiveX Control (Barcode/ActiveX) 3.0
- IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX IE Plugin 6
- Barcode ActiveX - 2D Barcode Datamatrix by Wolf Software 1.5
- Morovia Barcode ActiveX Control 3.0
- Imagicon 3.0
- Image To PDF 3.3