Barcode Maker 220.127.116.11
Barcode Maker 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Barcode Maker 22.214.171.124 description
Barcode Maker 126.96.36.199 is developed to be an enhanced as well as helpful tool which allows you to make high resolution bar code images, that can be saved in the BMP, TIF, JPG, PNG, PDF file format. And also Encapsulated PostScript (*.eps) and Enhanced MetaFile (*.emf), they are vector image formats. You will also be able to make sequential bar codes and then save the bar codes as a high resolution image or print the barcodes on labels.
- GS1 Recommended size
- Most bar codes have an option for setting one of the recommended bar code width and height. you can select it from the menu. For the UPC and the EAN you can use one of the pre-defined sizes 80% to 200%.
- ISBN Database.
- Included in Barcode Maker is a database that will make it possible to format the ISBN bar code, all you need to do is to fill in the Registration group element and the Registrant element and the Publication element for the ISBN and Barcode Maker will convert the input to a ISBN.
- High resolution
- You will be able to make one or why not more than one bar code at the time, saving it in one of the many supported file formats.
- Vector image
- In version 6.00 or better you will also be able to save the bar codes in the Barcode List as a vector image, that's a resolution independent file format. It always look it's best and can easily be resized.
- You will also be able to save one bar code image in one PDF or all bar codes in one PDF file, a bookmark is included automatically for each bar code in the PDF. The PDF file can be protected using one or more settings, Owner Password, User Password, and Allow/disallow Content Editing, Content Copy, Printing.
- EXIF / IPTC
- When saving a TIFF or JPEG you will also be able to set some of the EXIF/IPTC tags, Title, Subject, Tags, Comments, Authors, Copyright. More information >>
- You will even be able to save to a Zip file in one go. All files saved in the Zip will be high resolution TIF images. You will also be able to set the Zip Password to protect the files in the Zip file.
- Sequential Bar coding
- Using Barcode Maker you will be able to make sequential bar codes. The sequential bar coding supports the unique, inner and outer loop that will make it possible to make almost any kind of sequence.
- Bar code Color
- In Barcode Maker you will be able to set the color of the bar code, back ground and also bar color. If needed you will also be able to invert the colors, all you have to do is to check the option. You will also be able to fill in the RGB or HSV (HSB) or CMYK or pick the color from screen
- Print on labels
- Barcode Maker has 330+ pre-defined label sheets included and you will be able to make your own settings or modify settings if needed. Settings are in both Inches or Millimetres. The included labels are Avery, Herma, WorldLabel. You will also be able to have the bar code height auto adjusted.
- Help file
- Barcode Maker includes a help file, you will be able to click on 99% of the images in the help file to navigate to the information needed. Only a very few help files have this option.
- Intel / AMD 1 Ghz processor or better
- 512 MB RAM (1024 MB RAM recommended) or better
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or better
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or better
- Windows 7 or better
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms.
Barcode Maker 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Barcode Maker 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Barcode Maker 220.127.116.11
Barcode Maker 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.