Bassets eDepreciation Fixed Asset System 5.1
Bassets eDepreciation Fixed Asset System 5.1 Ranking & Summary
Bassets eDepreciation Fixed Asset System 5.1 description
Bassets eDepreciation Fixed Asset System 5.1 offers users with an easy to use yet smart program which allows you to simplify your fixed asset management. Bassets eDepreciation is scalable from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of fixed asset records.
The Bassets Fixed System highlights include:
- Flexible data conversion from fixed asset spreadsheets and other commercial fixed asset management software packages.
- Intelligent fixed asset data entry with automatic validation of fixed asset depreciation schedule information.
- Ability to dynamically calculate fixed asset depreciation “on-the-fly” for historical, present and future periods.
- Over 20 standard fixed asset reports and a custom fixed asset report writer.
- Easily interface fixed asset data with General Ledger Accounting software with powerful depreciation export.
- A choice of three “landing pages” when entering the application, improving your productivity.
- Simplify Your Fixed Asset Management
- Quick and easy setup with personalized phone support
- Intelligent data entry wizards
- Automatic validation of fixed asset depreciation schedule information
- Flexible data conversion from other packages
- Calculate Fixed Asset Depreciation for any Period
- Fixed asset depreciation is automatically calculated at run time
- Run historical reports
- Generate future projections
- Complete/partial transfer and disposal
- Eliminate Hidden Costs
- Correct inaccurate fixed asset depreciation calculations
- Completely depreciate older fixed assets
- Easily integrate with your General Ledger
- Save Time & Money
- Increase worker productivity
- Recover lost tax deductions
- Reduce property tax payments
- Eliminate unnecessary insurance coverage
- Fixed Asset Depreciation Methods
- MACRS (GDS)
- Alternative MACRS (ADS)
- Declining Balance depreciation
- Sum of the Years Digits
- Remaining Balance over Adjusted Life
- Straight line depreciation
- Additional Fixed Asset Calculations
- MACRS, 40% Rule Violation
- Section 179 Deduction
- Adjustment to Basis
- Adjustment to Fixed Asset Depreciation
- Luxury Auto & Truck Limitations
- Multiple Short Years
- 30% & 50% Bonus Depreciation for Fixed Assets
- Flexible Data Export
- All fixed asset reports can be exported to a file
- File formats include Excel, Lotus or ASCII file
- One click selection of each field to export
- User defined order of export fields
- Optionally include depreciation schedule data
- Easily limit output by setting filter(s) on any field(s)
- Process thousands of records in under 60 seconds
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: Bassets eDepreciation Software:
- The minimum disk storage requirements for The Bassets eDepreciation System are 200 MB to load the application itself. Microsoft SQL Server, depending on the edition, will require anywhere from 80 MB to 750 MB of storage and the Bassets database will require 500 MB for the first 1,000 asset records plus an additional 100 MB of disk storage for each additional 1,000 asset records.
- The Minimum Server Requirements are as follows:
- MS Windows Server 2000, 2003 or 2008
- The Minimum Workstation Requirements are:
- The Windows XP (SP2), Vista or Windows 7 with .Net runtime 2.0 or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 Editions: Express to EnterpriseNote:
- The Microsoft SQL Server editions listed above are the 32-bit edition. DST currently supports the 64-bit edition of MS SQL Server 2008, but has not been optimized yet to take advantage of this technology.
- Both the Bassets eDepreciation application and the MS SQL Server database may be operated together on the same Workstation or Server in either a single or multiuser installation. A typical multiuser installation will involve a Workstation and an Application Server. If the Application Server is not running MS SQL Server in addition to the application, then a separate Database Server running MS SQL Server will be required.
Bassets eDepreciation Fixed Asset System 5.1 Screenshot
Bassets eDepreciation Fixed Asset System 5.1 Keywords
Bookmark Bassets eDepreciation Fixed Asset System 5.1
Bassets eDepreciation Fixed Asset System 5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.