Bersoft Image Measurement 5.26
Bersoft Image Measurement 5.26 Ranking & Summary
Bersoft Image Measurement 5.26 description
Bersoft Image Measurement 5.26 offers you a really wonderful tool that is designed flexibly for acquiring, measuring and analyzing digital images.
The measurements may be done by pointing and clicking or in an automated way, when doing statistical or analytical measurements. BIM can load many different types of images, including DICOM files, and also supports image acquisition from most TWAIN scanners. Angle, distance, perimeter, area, point and line measurements may be done using by using the tools in the Tools Palette. Spatial calibration is available to provide real world dimensional measurements such as kilometers, centimeters, millimeters, nanometers, microns, cm, miles, etc,. for both linear and The measurements are drawn over a measurement layer, so the original image is not altered in any way.
For convenient further statistical analysis the measurements can be exported as CVS, HTML, DOC or ASCII file formats. They also can be send directly to Excel or copied and pasted to any other program.
The professional version of the program supports further image analysis capabilities as: Curve fitting, Pixel profile, Array/band analysis, Object counting.
Statistical measurement can be done either on a selected image area, the full image, or on several images at once.
Count, mean, median, minimum, maximum, range, variance, standard deviation, standard error, coefficient of variation, skew, kurtosis and frequencies are supported.
Images can be visualized in different ways, using histograms (from images or selections), generating false color images, subtracting image backgrounds, merging images, adjusting brightness, gamma and contrast, inverting image colors, manipulating channels, applying spatial convolutions with user-defined convolution masks and morphing filters.
- The Professional version can compute image statistics from a selected image area, an entire image, or a group of images or also calculate statistics from the measurements. You have instant access to counts, mean, median, minimum, maximum, range, variance, standard deviation, standard error, coefficient of variation, skew, kurtosis, and frequencies. It also supports, Pixel profile, Array/band analysis, Charts, Curve Fitting, Image Database and Object counting.
- Also the Professional version provides new commands to do curve fitting, including Linear , Constant x linear , Constant y linear , Polynomial Approximation, Polynomial Interpolation, Hyperbolic and several Exponential functions.
- You can rotate, re-size, merge, flip and rotate selections. With its multiple document interface (MDI), the program supports any number of images simultaneously. See also Maximum image size.
- Measurements are drawn on a layer (overlay) and they can be edited or adjusted as many times as needed, its color and position can be modified. Because they are drawn as vectorial images, they look exactly the same at any zoom value.
- Each image gets its own measurements datasheet, and cause that each set of measurements related to the same image can have a different conversion factor.
- Bersoft Image Measurement lets you visualize images in a variety of ways, including viewing histograms from partial or complete images, generating false color images, subtracting image backgrounds, merging images, inverting image colors, manipulating channels, applying spatial convolutions with masks and filters, and adjusting features such as gamma, brightness, and contrast.
- Whether you need to speed up the process of measuring scientific or industrial samples, or to perform statistical analysis on scans or photographs of irregular objects, Bersoft Image Measurement gives you the tools that you need.
Enhancements: Fully supports Windows Vista Improved Video Capture Can Import and Export measurements
Requirements: No special
Bersoft Image Measurement 5.26 Screenshot
Bersoft Image Measurement 5.26 Keywords
Bookmark Bersoft Image Measurement 5.26
Bersoft Image Measurement 5.26 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.