BlueDoc 1.2.02 Ranking & Summary
BlueDoc 1.2.02 description
BlueDoc 1.2.02 is created to provide you with effective tool for managing your documents. When you use BlueDoc DMS, you have the advantage of a powerful system necessary for designing, storing, and controlling the documents in the electronic format.
- You can define your own categories of documents and assign them additional information for classification purposes, thus simplifying their further retrieval from repository.
- Documents can be grouped and organized into folders having hierarchical structure.
- Featuring an efficient indexing engine, BlueDoc allows you to easily request queries based on multiple criteria, which may include even full-text search for popular file formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, text and so on.
- BlueDoc is a client-server system designed especially for concurrent usage by many users. It gives you the possibility to create user groups with detailed specification of rights and access levels to various stored folders and documents.
- Using BlueDoc you can define workflows to improve the circulation of the documents in your office. The workflow definition can be easily accomplished using the provided graphical tool, which let you detailing the characteristics of the workflow by establishing the component tasks and assigning them to users.
- As the document undergoes various modifications, new versions of the same document may be created and stored for review or later possible usage.
- New documents can be added in various ways: directly from the hard disk, by scanning the hardcopy format or by creating and using your own document templates.
- MS Access database support
- SQL Server database support
- Security rights at folder level
- Unlimited document storage
- Unlimited folder definition
- Add existing files from disk
- Unlimited template definition
- Creation of template based documents
- Check-In/Check-Out system with Minor and Major Version Control
- Unlimited definition of document categories
- Backup & Restore documents database
- Scan and add documents
- Support for TWAIN compatible scanners
- Document output as JPEG and PNG format
- Storage of different document versions
- Document full text search
- Security system
- Auditing - Who and When was created and updated documents
- Document Workflows
- Integrated Workflow graphical editor
- Time and Money Savings
- There is a tremendous hidden cost generated by the time consuming manipulation of paper files. In average, an employee may spend about five minutes searching for a requested document and then transporting it to a specific location. If each person uses, say, four documents daily, the time wasted this way by that person would be about two weeks per year. In the case of 10 files accessed daily, an entire month will be wasted each year. By using BlueDoc Document Management System the search for a document lasts only seconds, reducing considerably the time wasting.
- You can backup your entire document database such that any cost of document recovering is eliminated.
- When use the electronic documents into document management system you reduce the costs associated with the hardcopy documents, such as cost of the paper, printing, archiving and storage space.
- Documents Security
- BlueDoc protects your documents and folders from being accessed or modified by potential intruders. The document management system usage is permitted only on a user and password based access. Accessing rights for both users and groups can be assigned at a folder level.
- Document Recovery
- No matter the document format, there exists always a probability for the occurrence of unfortunate events which may lead to the destruction or loss of the documents. Using BlueDoc you can periodically backup your entire document database and restore it in the case of accidental document loss.
- Easy Access
- BlueDoc facilitates the access to the entire collection of documents independent of the physical location of the user. A significant advantage, when compared to the paper based documents, is provided by the fact that several persons can access simultaneously the same document.
- When a document is accessed for modification, the system is designed not to allow concurrent changes in order to avoid compromising the information contained in the document. Practically only one user at a time can modify the document while the others can only visualize it.
- Process Consistency
- Independent of the size of your organization, the system helps you defining sets of rules and document workflows for optimizing the document handling. The document workflow definition can be easily accomplished using the provided graphical workflow editor tool.
- Although it is possible that different departments to possess different document validation processes, BlueDoc ensures that once having the processes defined, they are going to be followed exactly by each employee. Thus, the document data will remain consistent, even when used by new or inexperienced employees.
- Easy Document Search
- BlueDoc provides several ways to search and categorize the documents. You can organize the document folders in a hierarchical structure and each document may be placed within a category and may be given supplementary information for classification purposes. In addition to category-based search, you can take advantage of the document full-text indexing and full-text search capabilities, a time consuming task in the case of the documents in paper format.
BlueDoc 1.2.02 Screenshot
BlueDoc 1.2.02 Keywords
Bookmark BlueDoc 1.2.02
BlueDoc 1.2.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.