BlueMarket for PPC 1.0
BlueMarket for PPC 1.0 Ranking & Summary
BlueMarket for PPC 1.0 description
BlueMarket for PPC 1.0 is a new mobile marketing media channel which allows companies or brands to reach their specific target audience and offer a one-to-one interactive communication.
It also provides the opportunity to build a closer relationship to the potential consumer, where an on-going permission based communication is possible through the individuals mobile phone.
Instantly send location dependent customized multimedia messages, offerings and advertising to users!
1. Starting the Program
- Download and install Microsoft Compact Framework 2.0 (or later) from Microsoft web site
- Install BlueMarket for PPC (using ActiveSync, or manualy by clicking BlueMarketforPPC.CAB file from the phone)
- Run BlueMarket for PPC
- Check if you connected bluetooth dongle with your pc. Best to use BlueMarket pro software for that.
- Note that you will need your pc only if you want to transfer files from/to pc, or to enable ordering function.
- Click Commands-Server-Connect
- If you have registered versions of BlueMarket pro & BlueMarket for PPC, you will be connected automaticaly!
- Click Commands-File list-Download
- After file received, you can click Commands-File list-Refresh
- You will get on your PDA screen all files you have into BlueMarket pro Outbox folder
- By selecting desired file, you can download it to your phone: Commands-File-Download, and open it: Commands-File-Open
- To use Chat function, you will need to activate Chat on BlueMarket pro
- Beamer can be used to transfer any file to any other bluetooth enabled device
- Super Beamer is main BlueMarket for PPC function. Using Super Beamer you can have Bluetooth Marketing in the move!
- Now you have World smallest Bluetooth Marketing solution!
- To remove this program from your PDA:
- Click Start-Settings, and select System tab.
- Click Remove Programs.
- Find the application name in the list and select it.
- Click Remove button.
- Supported PDA-s: Any with Windows Mobile 5 or later
- Connection types: Bluetooth that use Microsoft working drivers only!
- File list: Download list of files from your PC. You can select different Outbox folders from your BlueMarket pro software.
- File download: Select file from previously downloaded file list. Click Commands-File-Download, and file will be sent from your pc.
- Chat:Start BlueMarket pro on your pc, and enable Chat. Then start receiving. Click Commands-Chat. Type chat text, and click Send button. You should see that chat text on your monitor screen. Note: Be sure Chat text is matching in options in both software (pc & pda), nad that receiving is enabled on both devices!
- Admin CTRL: Use this function to remotely control your BlueMarket pro servers. You can change many server options, including sending type, timers, activate lottary, campaigns, and even download/upload/delete files from/to server!
- Locator: Locate, and find out how far other bluetooth devices are from your phone. You can read signal manually. Note: This function is operatable only on some devices!
- Beamer: Send files to any selected device by using Beamer function. You can select file, and check to send to all devices in range. Simply click Send button to send it instantly.
- Super Beamer: Before using Super Beamer be sure you setup all sending options in Tools-Options. Simply click Server-Start, and you will have all automated Bluetooth Marketing started.
- Note: If you want your server to run all the way, setup your device not to goto stand-by mode. Screen can be turned off.
Requirements: Microsoft .Net Compact Framework 2.0
BlueMarket for PPC 1.0 Screenshot
BlueMarket for PPC 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark BlueMarket for PPC 1.0
BlueMarket for PPC 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.