Blueprint for Outlook 2.8.3
Blueprint for Outlook 2.8.3 Ranking & Summary
Blueprint for Outlook 2.8.3 description
Blueprint for Outlook 2.8.3 is launched to be a helpful and smart print addin for Microsoft® Outlook® focused on reducing printing waste and improving email productivity.
The Blueprint printing mechanism is based on Internet Explorer printing. This means that the selected Outlook message must be converted into a HTML representation before it can be displayed (and printed).
In order to provide a flexible mechanism for you to manage the display of HTML, Savvisoft has introduced the Blueprint template; This 'blueprint' completely describes the presentation of the selected message. It is created in HTML so allows a high level of flexibility to create the desired output. The Templates Tutorial section describes how to create your own templates and discusses how the standard templates installed with Blueprint for Outlook are constructed.
Within Outlook, every type of selectable item has a type, called the message class. For example, a standard email has a message class of 'IPM.Note', or a Contact has a message class of 'IPM.Contact'. Blueprint allows an association to be created between the message class and one or more Blueprint templates. This means that at the point of printing, it is possible to give users the ability to choose from a selection of templates .
- Do you need to print a portion of an email in Outlook 2007?
- With Microsoft Outlook not providing the ability to print a selection of an email, businesses are discovering the cost to their organization.
- Blueprint for Outlook encourages greener practices by enabling you to print specific pages or portion of a message, and retain the message header, saving you paper, ink, and money!
- Do you want to control print layout?
- Blueprint for Outlook Professional enables you can control print layout, headers and footers, including email properties and your company logo. Include the contact picture when you print Contact information.
- Are you looking to increase productivity?
- Blueprint for Outlook Professional allows you to create customized Quick Buttons to perform repetitive or complex printing operations in a single click. Auto-select and print up to the latest three replies in a long email correspondence. Print specific attachment types.
- Are you looking to auto print messages and attachments?
- With Blueprint for Outlook Enterprise, you can create custom print actions and integrate directly into Outlook rules. This enables you to automatically print just the first page of every message or even auto-select up to the latest three replies in a long email correspondence. Print specific attachment types.
- Includes Bug Fix for displaying Plain text messages
- Outlook Versions: Microsoft® Outlook® 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000
- Platforms: Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista®, XP and 2000
Blueprint for Outlook 2.8.3 Screenshot
Blueprint for Outlook 2.8.3 Keywords
Bookmark Blueprint for Outlook 2.8.3
Blueprint for Outlook 2.8.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.