Blueprint for Outlook Professional Edition 3.0.2
Blueprint for Outlook Professional Edition 3.0.2 Ranking & Summary
Blueprint for Outlook Professional Edition 3.0.2 description
Blueprint for Outlook Professional Edition 3.0.2 brings you a cost-effective and valuable tool to satisfy even the most demanding printing requirements. It provides all the benefits of blueprint for outlook basic edition, and also provides multiple features to help you customize your printed content and become more productive.
- Control print layout
- Blueprint for outlook enables you to control the presentation of your printouts by defining the layout in an external html template file. Blueprint allows you to associate one or more templates with each outlook item. Therefore, by using the blueprint toolset, you can control the presentation of messages, contacts, tasks, calendar items and custom outlook forms.
- Blueprint for outlook delivers with a number of examples, and provides you with a step-by-step guide to creating your own templates.
- Protect your content
- You can protect your company emails by ensuring they contain your company logo and sensitivity markings when printed. For extra protection, you can also print with cover and trailer pages
- To assist you to create your own templates, blueprint installs with a number of simple examples. The print preview (opposite) provides an example of a template which includes:
- Alternatively, if you need help creating your blueprint templates, you can contact blueprint support and they will be pleased to offer you help to get you started.
- Multiple item prints
- In standard outlook printing, it is also possible to create two different styles printouts, memo style (for a single item), and table styles (for a selection of items). Blueprint for outlook professional extends the idea of table styles and enables you to create general multi-item styles.
- This means it is up to you whether you want to display a selection of outlook items as a table. Alternatively, you can create more interesting views on the items. Again, blueprint for outlook provides examples of how to create multi item templates. For example, if you select three messages within the inbox folder, and selects the example table style template, the print will look like:
- Style selection
- Casual, formal, or contemporary style? Choose how you want to print out your item at print time, using the blueprint template selection dialog.
- Once you have created your templates, and associated them with the desired outlook item types, you are ready to print your messages.
- If you have configured multiple templates for the selected item, on clicking the print, preview or print selection button, you will be prompted with a dialog (left). This dialog will allow you to choose the style to use to print the item.
- Bug fix: Blueprint Options dialog crashes from Ribbon button (when used from 32-bit Operating System)
- Microsoft Outlook Outlook 2010 (32 bit) Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 (XP)
- Operating System Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Blueprint for Outlook Professional Edition 3.0.2 Screenshot
Blueprint for Outlook Professional Edition 3.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Blueprint for Outlook Professional Edition 3.0.2
Blueprint for Outlook Professional Edition 3.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Salon Calendar for Workgroup 1.8
- Belltech Business Card Designer Pro 5.0
- Advanced ID Creator Professional 7.17.41
- Easy Time Control Enterprise 4.0.103
- Easy Card Creator Professional 5.20.58
- Advanced ID Creator Enterprise 7.17.41
- Advanced ID Creator Premier 6.13.47
- FlowBreeze Standard Flowchart Software 1.3
- Belltech Business Cards Designer Pro 2.1
- Belltech Label Maker Pro 2.1.2
- E-Community Module Edition - Internet 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Computers 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Money and Investing 2.1
- ShareContacts 2.15.0034
- CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup 1.4
- Easy Invoicing UK for MS Access - Demo 8.2