Bluetooth PC Dialer 2.0
Bluetooth PC Dialer 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Bluetooth PC Dialer 2.0 description
Bluetooth PC Dialer 2.0 is designed to help you take full advantage of both a stand-alone application and an Outlook plug in. With the Outlook plug in you can call the sender of an email by highlighting the email and press the DialItNow! call button. It is also possible to call directly from any contact. You can also initiate a call by coping the number to clipboard (CTRL-C) and press CTRL-SHIFT-D.
Bluetooth PC Dialer can be operated completely via fast keys without the need of the mice, and it have same call related functionality as the phone!
To use Bluetooth PC Dialer you need a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone and a Bluetooth PC solution. Bluetooth PC Dialer accesses your Bluetooth stack directly so there is no need for setting up Bluetooth COM ports (Widcomm and Microsoft stack). The program supports most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones and all PC solutions!
No Bluetooth on the PC no problem! During start-up Bluetooth PC Dialer detects this and you access the phone via a COM port.
- Copy a number to clipboard (Ctrl-C) and press the call short key combination (Ctrl-Shift-D)
- Call any number from the Bluetooth PC Dialer application
- In Outlook call from a highlighted email - Bluetooth PC Dialer finds the Contact that matches the senders e-mail address
- In Outlook call from a highlighted Contact
In Outlook call from an opened Contact
- In Outlook call any number that you chose
Requirements: Bluetooth PC and phone
Bluetooth PC Dialer 2.0 Screenshot
Bluetooth PC Dialer 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Bluetooth PC Dialer 2.0
Bluetooth PC Dialer 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.