BrainStorm 3.6 Ranking & Summary
BrainStorm 3.6 description
BrainStorm 3.6 is an amazing and excellent tool you can not miss when working. It actually helps you think, plan and organize quickly, thoroughly and effortlessly. You can create order out of information chaos.
BrainStorm lets you capture textual information from any source. Just select what you like the look of and it appears in BrainStorm. Or, of course, you can just type your thoughts straight in. Great for research, fact-gathering, wit-gathering, free-form database building and complex to-do list making. The powerful yet simple commands help you quickly organize your information into a hierarchy, most important at the top least important at the bottom.
BrainStorm automatically creates hypertext links between matching entries, wherever they are. (You can easily disconnect unwanted links.) You can move from greater to lesser detail and slip sideways between related information in different contexts. You can do this with just six keys or, of course, the mouse. The pathways are similar to those in your brain. The Find command takes you directly to what you are looking for. Most importantly, you do all of the above completely instinctively.
- BrainStorm basics
- The working view of BrainStorm is a heading and a list
- Any entry in a list can be the heading of its own list
- Duplicate entries are automatically hyperlinked and marked with a double chevron
- Grab information and links on the fly - BrainStorm's Magic Paste automatically grabs text from the clipboard. This means that all you have to do is highlight and copy material you see on screen. You can use regular copy/paste if you prefer. In both cases, you can set BrainStorm up to take heed of or ignore things like indents, vertical spaces and line breaks.
- Web-publish BrainStorm models - A web-publish button creates an HTML version of your work which is navigable in a similar way to BrainStorm itself. You can even embed extra HTML code to change fonts, add pictures, hotlinks and so on. Another option allows you to switch off the clever stuff and output the file as a simple HTML outline.
- Work with Word (and other programs) - You can output your work to other programs through the clipboard or a file. Many programs accept tabbed outlines as an input format. BrainStorm's File Open command is intelligent enough to extract meaningful information from any file.
- Work with PowerPoint (and other programs) - BrainStorm's File Open command is intelligent enough to extract meaningful information from any file. It particularly likes outlines because it can re-create the original hierarchy. Exporting to PowerPoint is simply a case of adding an empty line between each slide.
- Project save
- XML output
- Voice support
- 4MB Memory
- 3MB HDD
BrainStorm 3.6 Screenshot
BrainStorm 3.6 Keywords
Bookmark BrainStorm 3.6
BrainStorm 3.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.