Brilliant Database SDK 5.1
Brilliant Database SDK 5.1 Ranking & Summary
Brilliant Database SDK 5.1 description
Brilliant Database SDK 5.1 is a program letting you design Windows XP/Vista applications having your logos, interface, graphics and even texts, which are based on your databases. And then you can sell, present your program, and install it on computers. You can disable all options that will not be needed by end users, and leave only necessary buttons and menus.
- Setup wizard
- The software itself
- Uninstall module
- Full-Featured Database Application - end user can create new databases, open existing databases and work with them.
- One File Database Application - after running the application, the database will be opened automatically. End user can work only with this database. End user will have no rights to create new databases or open other databases.
- WorkPlace Application - end user will be able to open existing databases and work with them. End user will not be able to create new database files.
- Database Viewer - end user will be able only to open existing databases for viewing.
- Information Database - after running the application, the database will be opened automatically. End user will not be able to modify database. It"s optimal if you want to create a catalog of your products, informational database, etc.
For example, you can created a highly specialized CRM system, system of stock recording, personal organizer or photo album, and sell it to your clients.
- Brilliant is a full-featured database software solution
- Brilliant Database is an out-of-the-box solution comprising all you need to create a database and work with it: an up-to-date engine, supporting databases up to 4 Gb and work via the network/internet, easy-to-use editors to create forms, reports, scripts, queries and so on, as well as a possibility to use a database of any structure.
- When working with the program, you will not need additional components - Brilliant Database has all you may require.
- Classic, but customizable Outlook Interface
- Neither you nor your users will experience any problems with the interface - we used a classic interface of Outlook. The tree of folders with your records on the left, a list of records in the selected folder at the top and the window for viewing the current record at the bottom.
- However, nothing can prevent you from changing a database if necessary - you can add a new field on the form, report, or automate some routine with a script - all editors are available at any time from the Designers menu.
- Work with Images, Formulas, Attachments
- Brilliant Database allows you to easily work with any data. If you store dates, you can enter them using a calendar; to work with pictures, you can use a possibility to get them directly from a scanner or a web camera and automatically scale them. For any record you can store an unlimited number of file attachments and links to other records.
- There are more than 20 fields available in the program; you can change the behaviour of any of them by means of scripts.
- Easy Networking
- Brilliant Database allows several users to work with the same database simultaneously. At that, users may work with a remote database in the same manner as with a usual one - all options of the program will be available to them, including adding and deleting files in the database and executing scripts.
- All users are divided into groups, for each of which it is possible to easily define access rights and neccessary tools.
- Automate workflow using scripts
- Automate routine operations using simple scripts that may be created by means of an easy-to-use visual editor - that is, there is no necessity to learn any computer language. Just select from the list of more than 40 actions the ones that you need.
- For example, when a form is changed, select to send an e-mail notification; when a button is pressed - select to create a new record; or make a backup copy every 20 minutes.
- Reports, E-mails, Ms Word Documents, Excel, Access, Web
- Using Visual Query Editor and Report Style Editor, create queries to a database and print any documents - reports, invoices, catalogues, business cards.
- Thanks to Custom Import and Custom Export tools, you can send e-mails, generate MS Word and Excel documents, web-pages, import data from Outlook and directly from web sites. For example, you can add to the program a possibility to automatically import currency rates or generate reports in the Excel format.
- To work with Brilliant database you won"t need to install additional database software or any special computers:
- Operational System: Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista
- Processor: 600Mhz
- RAM: 64 Mb
- Hard Disk Space: 20 Mb
- Brilliant Database for simultaneous work of several users with one database uses the widespread TCP/IP protocol which allows:
- Working in the local network;
- Working in the Internet from anywhere in the world;
- Using wireless technologies.
Brilliant Database SDK 5.1 Screenshot
Brilliant Database SDK 5.1 Keywords
Bookmark Brilliant Database SDK 5.1
Brilliant Database SDK 5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.