Business Performance Analysis Modules 2.0
Business Performance Analysis Modules 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Business Performance Analysis Modules 2.0 description
Forecasting Analysis - Generates a forecast to assess business performance for up to a 10 year period. The forecast is built by considering future changes in the macro and micro business environment and the impact on current business performance. From this basic data future revenue and costs are determined. Sensitivity Analysis (Optimistic, Expect and Pessimistic) can be applied to the generated forecast allowing a range of scenarios to be easily tested. This forecast provides a high level strategic budget overview, assists in the identification of business opportunities and risks, and delivers a quantifiable framework for business development strategies and actions.
Valuation Analysis - Applies the Forecast Analysis to generate a Business Valuation reflecting the potential to value add and considers the future business environment. This valuation provides strong support for business purchase, sale or financing negotiations. Outputs include up to a 10 year Forecast, Sensitivity Analysis, Investment Return, Net Present Value Analysis, and calculated Business Valuation.
Breakeven Analysis - Applies current performance data to determine breakeven points for Annual Revenue and Number of Sales.
Price Analysis - Projects outcomes for pricing from 50% to 200% of the current price and calculates the optimum price. The optimum price provides the highest surplus (profit). It can be utilized to test the impact of pricing changes on revenue and surplus and identify the Optimum Pricing to maximize business surplus.
Analysis Modules are licensed via monthly subscription.
1. Open the Analysis Modules. Analysis Modules open as a window or tab in your browser.
2. Click Input from the top menu of the Analysis Modules. If you have Subscribed you can input data directly into the Input Module, if not you can review the Example Business data inputs.
- Forecast Analysis uses inputs up to to the Valuation Data section.
- Valuation Analysis uses all Forecast inputs and the Valuation Data inputs.
- Breakeven Analysis uses the Annual Revenue, Total Variable, Total Fixed data from the Forecast and the Breakeven Data inputs.
- Price Analysis uses the inputs required for Breakeven Analysis and the Price Data inputs.
3. Click the required Analysis from the top menu of the Analysis Modules to see analysis results.
4. When you Subscribe you can input your own data to test different scenarios and save data sets for future use.
- An economical, efficient and effective means for businesses to analyze a range of performance issues.
- Ease of use
- Require minimal inputs and are provided with full online Help and Support.
- Analysis Modules can be freely reviewed with full access provided when you Subscribe.
- Price analysis.
Requirements: Browser Based
Business Performance Analysis Modules 2.0 Screenshot
Business Performance Analysis Modules 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Business Performance Analysis Modules 2.0
Business Performance Analysis Modules 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.