BusinessPoint 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
BusinessPoint 184.108.40.206 description
BusinessPoint 220.127.116.11 offers an effective tool which helps you to make dealing with your financial accounts crystal clear. Includes Chart of Accounts, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and VAT Return.You can also get a demo license, allowing you to try out all the features.
Behind the scenes all applications in RosettaWorks store transactions according to the principles of double entry book keeping. By using BusinessPoint you can access this information to easily manage your own financial accounts.
Even if you don't want to manage your own accounts, BusinessPoint could still be vital by providing your accountant with all the necessary financial information to enable them to create an accurate set of accounts.
- Specify the main details of the business such as the name and address. These details will be used throughout the system on things like reports and point of sale receipts.
- Supports United Kingdom Standard and Cash tax schemes.
- Create any number of Nominal Codes using codes of your choosing. Nominal Codes are accounts which show where money has come from and where it is going to.
- Quickly find Nominal Codes using the search and filter features.
- The Journals transaction feature allows you to transfer money between Nominal Codes. Useful for manually entering non-standard transactions or corrections.
- Nominal Code activity shows a detailed list of transactions for a Nominal Code. Drill down to view the items on a transaction and drill down further to see how they were paid. You can also search and filter the activity.
- Produce a Trial Balance which is a summary of all Nominal Code activity up to a specified date grouped by Nominal Code. The Trial Balance is interactive allowing you to drill down to view the individual items on the transactions that made up the balances.
- Create any number of Tax Codes using codes and rates of your choosing.
- Quickly find Tax Codes using the search and filter features.
- Tax Code activity shows a detailed list of transactions for a Tax Code. Drill down to view the items on a transaction and the individual amounts of tax collected on them. You can also search and filter the activity.
- Create any number of chart of accounts. Chart of Accounts allow you to organise your nominal codes into categories and groups so that a profit and loss and balance sheet can be produced.
- Based on the Chart of Accounts produce a Profit and Loss to show your businesses profitability. Balances can be calculated based on a date range or up to a specific date. The Profit and Loss is interactive allowing you to drill down to view the individual items on the transactions that made up the balances.
- Based on the Chart of Accounts produce a Balance Sheet to show the businesses assets and liabilities, giving you a summary of your current financial position. Balances can be calculated based on a date range or up to a specific date. Just like the Profit and Loss, the Balance Sheet is interactive allowing you to drill down to see as much detail as you want.
- Create a Tax Return by simply entering two dates. BusinessPoint will automatically find the relevant transactions and do the necessary sums to produce a Tax Return. The resulting Tax Return is interactive allowing you to drill down and view the tax codes and transactions involved.
- Print a range of reports from a simple Tax Return that only includes the final figures or a detailed Tax Return that includes all the Tax Codes and Transactions involved.
- Tax Returns can be saved so they can be viewed or printed at a later date.
- BusinessPoint makes it easy to post year ending journals, transfer tax balances, calculate and transfer closing stock balances and transfer profit and loss closing balances ready for the new year.
- The closing stock value can be automatically calculated by BusinessPoint in one of two ways. It can be based on the actual cost (see StockPoint) of individual stock items or the current fixed cost of products. Alternatively your own externally calculated figure can be entered.
- The Central Journal shows all the financial transactions in the system. It's the ultimate audit trail.
Requirements: Windows 98 Second Edition or Above
BusinessPoint 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
BusinessPoint 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark BusinessPoint 126.96.36.199
BusinessPoint 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.