Calendar Browser 6.0
Calendar Browser 6.0 Ranking & Summary
Calendar Browser 6.0 description
Calendar Browser 6.0 is a great tool for Outlook users. It is actually created with an aim to add book resources and supplies with multiple calendars can be shown. Mark an appointment with a mandatory project name or add booking of services (coffee, notepads etc) to the booking. No client installation, simply place the files on a server.
Calendar Browser can also be used to view people's calendars. Instead of adding resource calendars you add the calendar of each user. The Overview feature of Calendar Browser can then display a view of what is in the calendars of a lot of people. Used in this way Calendar Browser works well with our time planning and reporting application TimeCard.
- Outlook ‒ for planning and resource descriptions
- Exchange ‒ for sharing
- Access/SQL ‒ for storage of statistics
- Excel ‒ for for reporting and exploration of statistics
- Edit, delete or create new resources with a few mouse clicks
- Users search among free resources, see descriptions of them and book directly all inside Microsoft Outlook.
- Powerful statistics tool helps business intelligence
- Protection against overlapping appointments
- Graphic WYSIWYG .html editor for resource descriptions. URL descriptions also possible.
- Works with Microsoft Vista® and Office 2007®*
Enhancements: (v6.0 5 May 2009)
- Much improved Overview
- HTML or URL descriptions of resources
- Improved Archive for statistics
- Easier to work with projects.
Requirements: Exchange Server 5.5 or later
Calendar Browser 6.0 Screenshot
Calendar Browser 6.0 Keywords
Bookmark Calendar Browser 6.0
Calendar Browser 6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.