Calendarscope 4.1 Ranking & Summary
Calendarscope 4.1 description
Calendarscope 4.1 offers an effective tool which helps you to plan, manage, and schedule appointments, meetings, birthdays, vacations, important dates, special events, and tasks. It allows you to view all your events in standard calendar views and supports to-do lists. Reminder windows have customizable colors, fonts, and sounds, and may contain live web URLs and email addresses. Using Calendarscope, you can create single or recurring events and tasks, color-coded item types, set reminders for upcoming events and tasks, and much more. A Drag and drop feature allows you to easily reschedule an event, or change its duration. You can synchronize your data with any Palm OS, Smartphone, or Pocket PC handhelds or print your calendar to take it with you. You can also save it in HTML to publish it to the Web or to a company intranet. The holidays of over 30 countries are available. Unauthorized access to your data is prevented with strong encryption algorithms.
- View by day, multi-day, week, month, or year
- Intuitive, customizable views provide a clean environment that puts everything at your fingertips.
- Complete Task view (To-do list)
- See all type of tasks, not only currently active ones but completed and overdue tasks as well.
- Customizable time scale
- Divide each hour in the Day and Multi-day views into 5, 6, 10, 15, 30, 60-minute intervals. Display work time only.
- Recurring events
- If an event occurs at regular intervals, you only need to schedule it once. Yet you can modify or delete single occurrences within a recurring event.
- Timed, all-day, and multi-day events
- Calendarscope makes it easy to see the duration of events in any view.
- No due date? No problem!
- Plan tasks that have no defined deadline or no due date at all. Choose yourself how often you want to be reminded about them.
- Automatic calculation of the age of yearly events
- Enter a value for a person's age or an anniversary and Calendarscope calculates the current number for each successive year.
- Palm OS® handheld support
- No matter what brand you use, you can now synchronize your PC schedule with any Palm OS-compatible handheld using HandySync™ for Palm.
- Pocket PC support
- HandySync™ for Pocket PC allows you to synchronize Calendarscope data between your desktop computer and your Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC device.
- Smartphone support
- HandySync™ for Smartphone allows you to synchronize Calendarscope data between your desktop computer and your Windows Mobile-based Smartphone device.
- 128 bit encryption
- They offer you 128-bit encryption support, which is now the highest level of protection used in Internet communications. Secure your calendar data, and stop worrying about unauthorized access.
- Web calendars
- Calendarscope makes it simple to save a month calendar in HTML to publish it to the Web or to a company intranet, using different styles: Integrated, Red, Gray, etc.
- Tool tip window with upcoming reminders
- Run DS Clock to show the tool tip window with upcoming reminders and to synchronize your computer's clock with Atomic Time Servers.
- The holidays of over 30 countries are available for import into Calendarscope.
- Customizable item templates
- You can use pre-defined Item templates or create your own. Each Item template can have custom sound and reminder options.
- Color reminder windows
- Set reminders for different item types to have their own colors, fonts, sound options, etc.
- Hyperlinks in reminder windows
- Calendarscope recognizes URLs and e-mail addresses that are placed in the Subject and Notes fields of item dialog boxes. So, for example, you can easily view a Web site using your default browser without having to copy and paste the address into your Web browser's address field.
- Calendar color-coding
- Identify each of your items with custom colors.
- You can search the calendar for specific items or keywords.
- Customizable filters allow you to control what you see – for example, only meetings, or birthdays, or work-related tasks.
- The program can archive old items to a file in order to keep calendar data files manageable.
- Backup and Restore
- Calendarscope can create backups on almost any media (floppies, hard-drives, removable media, etc.) Restore feature allows user to restore calendar data from a backup, if the need ever arises.
- Import and Export
- The program supports data import and export in native and commonly-used file formats, including iCalendar. You can choose not to import duplicates, or to allow imported items to overwrite existing items.
- Fully customizable views
- Specify font faces, sizes, and other settings for each view.
- Details Pane
- View details of an item in your calendar without opening it.
- Full Screen mode
- This mode hides most screen elements so that you can view more of your calendar.
- Zoom feature
- Take a quick look at the items of a single day in any calendar view.
- Custom settings for the first day of the week and the first week of the year
- Choose any day of the week as your first day of the week, and specify the first week of the year.
- Color Printing and Print preview
- Calendarscope allows you to preview and then print items for any range of dates and hours using different customizable Print Styles.
- Work in the taskbar status area
- Calendarscope adds an icon in the notification area (also known as system tray), at the far right end of the taskbar. Right-click the icon to display a context menu with various commands. Double-click the icon to open the Calendarscope main window.
- Run at system start
- You can configure Calendarscope to start automatically when you turn on your computer.
- Fully functional evaluation
- The free evaluation version works exactly like the registered version.
- Network users
- Calendarscope Network Edition
- Added the ability to search in the subject field only
- Added the ability to search in the subject field and notes
- Added the ability to search in all text fields without categories
- Added the ability to search in all text fields
- Added the ability to change background color for the Date Navigator bar
- Improved search
- Fixed minor bugs
- Windows® 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
- Pentium 90 MHz or higher processor
- Minimum 32 MB (RAM)
- At least 5 MB of available hard disk space
Calendarscope 4.1 Screenshot
Calendarscope 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Calendarscope 4.1
Calendarscope 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.