Calendarscope Portable Edition 4.1
Calendarscope Portable Edition 4.1 Ranking & Summary
Calendarscope Portable Edition 4.1 description
Calendarscope Portable Edition 4.1 brings you many benefits. It takes all plans and schedules with you on a tiny lightweight flash memory drive. Calendarscope Portable Edition does everything that the regular desktop edition, yet runs perfectly from a
USB flash drive (U3 edition is also available), USB HDD, SD card, etc.
The security of your data is guaranteed with strong encryption that protects your schedules from unauthorized access in case you lose the flash device
- View by day, multi-day, week, month, or year : Intuitive, customizable views provide a clean environment that puts everything at your fingertips.
- Complete Task view ( To-do list ): See all type of tasks, not only currently active ones but completed and overdue tasks as well.
- Customizable time scale: Divide each hour in the Day and Multi-day views into 5, 6, 10, 15, 30, 60-minute intervals. Display work time only.
- Recurring events: If an event occurs at regular intervals, you only need to schedule it once. Yet you can modify or delete single occurrences within a recurring event.
- Timed, all-day, and multi-day events: Calendarscope makes it easy to see the duration of events in any view.
- No due date? No problem! Plan tasks that have no defined deadline or no due date at all. Choose yourself how often you want to be reminded about them.
- Automatic calculation of the age for yearly events: Enter a value for a person's age or an anniversary and Calendarscope calculates the current number for each successive year. Palm OS® handheld support: No matter who the manufacturer is, you can now synchronize your PC schedule with any Palm OS compatible handheld using HandySync™ for Palm.
- Pocket PC support: HandySync™ for Pocket PC allows you to synchronize Calendarscope data between your desktop computer and your Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC device.
- Smartphone support: HandySync™ for Smartphone allows you to synchronize Calendarscope data between your desktop computer and your Windows Mobile-based Smartphone device.
- 128 bit encryption: We offer you 128-bit encryption support, which is now the highest level of protection used in Internet communications. Secure your calendar data and do not worry about unauthorized access any more.
- Web calendars: Calendarscope makes it simple to save a month calendar in HTML to publish it to the Web or to a company intranet. Examples: Integrated, Red, Gray, etc.
- Tool tip window with upcoming reminders: You should have running DS Clock ( FREE utility ) in order to show the tool tip window with upcoming reminders and synchronize computer's clock with
- Atomic Time Servers.
- Holidays: The holidays of over 30 countries are available for import intoCalendarscope.
- Customizable Item template: You can use pre-defined Item templates or create your own. Each Item template can have custom sound and reminder options.
- Color reminder windows: Reminders for different item types have different colors, fonts, sound options, etc.
- Hyperlinks in reminder windows: Calendarscope recognizes URLs and e-mail addresses that are placed in the Subject and Notes fields of item dialog boxes. For example, this enables you to easily view a Web site using your default browser without having to copy the address first and paste it into your Web browser's address field.
- Calendar color-coding: Further identify your items with custom colors.
- Searching: You can search the calendar for specific items or keywords.
- Filtering: Customizable filters allow you to control what you see.
- Archiving: The program can archive old items to a file in order to keep calendar data files manageable.
- Backup and Restore: Calendarscope can create backups on almost any media (floppies, hard-drives, removable media, etc.) Restore feature allows user to restore calendar data from a backup, if the need ever arises.
- Import and Export: The program supports import and export of data in native and commonly used file formats including iCalendar. You may choose not to import duplicates, or allow imported items to overwrite existing items.
- Fully customizable views: Specify font faces, sizes, and other settings for each view.
- Details Pane: View details of an item in your calendar without opening it.
- Full Screen mode: This mode hides most screen elements so that you can view more of your calendar.
- Zoom feature: Take a quick look at the items of a single day in any calendar view.
- Custom settings for the first day of the week and the first week of the year
- Choose any day of the week as your first day of the week, and specify the first week of the year.
- Color Printing and Print preview: Calendarscope allows you to preview and then print items for any range of dates and hours using different customizable Print Styles.
- Work in the taskbar status area: Calendarscope adds an icon in the notification area (also known as system tray), at the far right end of the taskbar. Right-click the icon to display a context menu with various commands. Double-click the icon to open the Calendarscope main window.
- Calendarscope icon in the system tray
- Run at the system start: You can configure Calendarscope to automatically start when you turn on your computer.
- Fully functional evaluation: The free evaluation version works exactly as the registered version.
- Network users: Calendarscope Network Edition
- And much, much more...
- USB drive
- Windows® NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
- Pentium 90 MHz or higher processor
- Minimum 128 MB (RAM)
- Minimum 5 MB of free drive space
Calendarscope Portable Edition 4.1 Screenshot
Calendarscope Portable Edition 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Calendarscope Portable Edition 4.1
Calendarscope Portable Edition 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.