CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.4
CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.4 Ranking & Summary
CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.4 description
CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.4 helps you finish your work more effectively as it is an easy to use program that lets you know who is calling on the phone in more ways then you may have thought possible. When a call arrives it can immediately notify you by e-mail attaching the message or fax that was left. CallClerk can also update a web page giving you access to your directory, calls, messages and faxes from virtually anywhere. If you use Microsoft® Outlook®, CallClerk can popup the caller's Outlook contact card.
CallClerk can also help screen your calls by showing you the callers caller id info, announcing their name and sounding a distinctive ring. It can also automatically hang-up on unwanted callers (like telemarketers). In addition internet reverse number look ups and other programs can be run as a new call arrives.
CallClerk can additionally record telephone calls. There are many dial-out features including speed dialing, clipboard dialing and dialing from Internet Explorer and Firefox.
If you have a home or small business network, CallClerk can report calls to all PCs on your network.
1. Let you know who's calling before you pick up the phone;
- Sound a distinctive ring for each caller,
- Hear your computer announce the caller's name,
- See a customizable caller id display window with the name, number and a picture of your caller.
2. Automatically hang-up on unwanted callers;
- automatic caller id blocking based on either number or name,
- optionally play a 'Take me off your calling list' message,
- a special tone that may fool some auto-dial software into believing your phone line isn't connected.
3. E-mail you to let you know you have received a call;
- Great for when you're at work or on the road and would like to know who’s calling you,
- Send yourself a cell phone text message, including the caller id info, as a call arrives.
4. Automatically link to an internet reverse lookup service to find out more about your caller;
- Run up to three reverse phone number (caller id) lookups based on the caller's phone number, name or both.
5. Publish your phone directory and call history to your own password protected web site;
- Access your list of calls, messages and faxes from virtually anywhere.
6. Immediately pop-up a Microsoft® Outlook® contact card and/or journal entry for your call;
7. Run other software programs when a call is received;
- supports passing multiple arguments such as caller id name and caller id number to other software programs or batch files.
8. Record your phone conversations;
9. Replace your Answering Machine;
- Play a default greeting or one specific to the caller,
- Record and play back messages,
- E-mail messages to you that were left on the answering machine,
- Remotely listen to your messages and if you wish remotely change your default message.
10. Send and Receive Faxes;
- Store faxes electronically on your computer, e-mail or print them.
11. Dial outgoing numbers for you; CallClerk can dial:
- A number you have in your clipboard or one you've selected in Internet Explorer or Firefox;
- Very handy when you're surfing the web and want to call a number from a web page,
- From a Speed Dial list;
- From the phone directory or history logs;
- The last number received or dialed;
- A number that you enter.
12. Let your computer work as a speaker phone;
13. Keep track of your calls, CallClerk Caller ID Software offers;
- a directory and call history log that are both viewable and printable,
- the ability to save (export) your directory and history log to comma separated value (csv) files, which in turn you can read (import) using many other software programs including spreadsheets.
14. Report incoming calls to other computers networked to yours;
- if you have a home or business network CallClerk can monitor your phone line from one PC and report caller id information through to other networked computers.
15. Keep track of calls, received and placed, in your computer’s Windows Application Log;
16. Share your computer’s modem with other software programs (when in TAPI mode); and
17. Auto detect if your modem supports caller id, voice and/or fax functionality.
Enhancements: tested on Windows 7, update registry fix for Windows XP
- MS dot net framework as well as a modem
- Ideally one supporting caller id
CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.4 Screenshot
CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.4 Keywords
Bookmark CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.4
CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.8
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.7
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.6
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.5
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.3
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.2
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.5.1
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.4.11
- CallClerk Caller ID Software 3.4.10