Check In/Out Organizer Pro 2.1
Check In/Out Organizer Pro 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Check In/Out Organizer Pro 2.1 description
Check In/Out Organizer Pro 2.1 offers an effective tool which helps you to customize to your specifications. Check In/Out inventory system gives you an easy way to build the following software solutions:
- Document Library System
- Tool/Equipment Tracking System
- Small Warehouse Tracking System
- Media Inventory/Tracking System
- Book Library System.
Check In/Out database software solution includes four databases with a minimum number of fields.:
- Items: manage and catalog all items (books, equipment, tools, CDs, video tapes, DVDs, or any inventory items...)
- Borrowers: manage borrowers, members, patrons, employees information
- Loan Database: view, search check-in and check-out transactions
- Fine Database: manage fine transactions (optional)
- Check In/Out Manager, Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly build your system and then manage your check in, check out transactions, inventories, borrowers, fine transactions and more..
- Quickly access your data: You can access and view your check in/out transactions, members data, inventory data in virtually any way. database Table Viewer allows you to view databases in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify check in/out transactions data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, check in/out transaction reports, summaries, Web pages and check in/out transaction catalogs, labels with color and graphics.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your database needs. You can create your own check in/out transaction solution or you can try ready-to-use solutions: Small Library Organizer Pro.
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
- Ready to CUSTOMIZE check in/out transaction management solutions: Check In/Out manager comes with database templates that are ready to customize. Databases: Items, Borrowers, Loans, Fines.Check In/Out database templates.
- Data fields included in the solution: This package contains databases with only required data fields. Those fields are required in order to process and support check in/out transactions, automated fine processing, barcode functionality, ...
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate check in/out transactions, member information, item records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next record filling your search criteria. Bar code search is supported (search starts automatically after a bar code is scanned or entered manually).
- Print labels: Print Label Wizard lets you print selected item, member fields on any label. There are already templates for all American and European Avery label formats. Print Label Wizard supports the most popular bar code types.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, inventory reports, check in/out transaction summaries, member phone and email lists, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily enter, modify records and generate data specific commands.
- Browser viewer: View your data in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates.
- Table viewer: View and process your check in/out transactions data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- Item, member images: Check In/Out Organizer Pro allows you easily and quickly organize and manage all your digital images.
- Filter check in/out transaction, members, inventories records: You can limit the number of records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you. filter database
- Sort records: The program organizes and displays the check in/out transactions data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Sort your transaction, member, item databases on any field, e.g. on item name, category, type...
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your check in/out software system data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your databases. database summary
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your databases.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- HTML wizard: The Organizer's HTML wizard lets you create a set of linked web pages containing anything from simple check in/out transaction reports to professionally designed web catalogs.
- Network (multi-user environment): Organizers Pro can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access.
- Library Solutions have new feature: categorized due date period.
- Library Solutions have new feature: email overdue notices.
- Library Solutions have new feature: print overdue notices.
- Library Solutions have new feature: Simple Checking Mode (Self-Checking Mode).
- New Task List option.
- Improved Print Labels functionality: space breaks to new line (useful when printing spine labels).
- Improved table field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- Improved html field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- New Quick Load feature: speeds up the database selection/loading procedure. On the File menu, click Quick Load.
- Computer / Processor: Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 10 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows NT 4.0
- Display: VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Peripherals: Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional): Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional): A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
Check In/Out Organizer Pro 2.1 Screenshot
Check In/Out Organizer Pro 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Check In/Out Organizer Pro 2.1
Check In/Out Organizer Pro 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.