Checkbook 4.08.55 Ranking & Summary
Checkbook 4.08.55 description
Checkbook 4.08.55 was designed to provide you with a great electronic checkbook register. You enter transactions into Checkbook just as you would on your paper version. But instead of pulling out your calculator each month and struggling with the chore of balancing your checkbook, mark off the items in Checkbook that are shown on your monthly statement and Checkbook will calculate it for you. Without the learning curve of a complicated accounting program, you get the job done. In addition to many other features, Checkbook has the option of password protection.
Before you begin...
- Make certain that all your deposits and withdrawals have been entered in Checkbook.
- Look on your bank statement and enter in Checkbook any bank service charges, interest earned, or any other withdrawals/deposits made to your checking account by your bank.
- Select "View" from the top menu and make certain that CURRENT view is selected.
- Create New Account: Use this option to create a new checking account. You can create up to 100 accounts.
- Open Existing Account: Use this option to open an existing account. The name of the file is displayed when you select the name you gave the account. Use this to identify your files when making backups.
- Delete Existing Account: Use this option to delete an existing account. When you delete an account, it is permanent so before you delete an account you may want to backup the file.
- Rename Open Account: Use this option to rename an open account if you want the account to have a different name from when you originally named it. You can rename the account you currently have open. If you want to rename a different account, open it, then rename it.
- Export Account Data: Use this option to export your Checkbook data to a tab delimited text file (*.txt). This allows you to import the data into a spreadsheet. When exporting data, you will be given the option to export All or a Range of transactions. If you select All, all the transactions that you see on your screen will be exported into the file. If you select Range, input the beginning date and the ending date of the range of transactions you want to export. Note that you will not be able to import the data back into Checkbook.
- Print: Use this option to print a copy of your checking account register. You will need to make sure the transactions you want to print are showing using the view you have selected. If not, change views. After you select Print, you will be given the option to print All or a Range of transactions. If you select All, all the transactions that you see on your screen will print. If you select Range, input the beginning date and the ending date of the range of transactions you want to print.
- New Transaction: Use this option to insert a transaction line.
- Delete Transaction: Use this option to delete a transaction. The deletion will be permanent.
- Find: Use this option to search for text or characters in Checkbook. The search will begin with the text following your cursor.
- Insert Date: Use this option (or press ALT+D) to insert the current date in the date field. Your cursor must be in the date field before you select this option.
- Calculator: Use this option (or press F2) to load Microsoft Windows Calculator.
- Balance Checkbook: Use this option to reconcile your account when your monthly checking account statement arrives.
- Current View: Use this selection to display only the transactions that have not been reconciled.
- All View: Use this selection to display all transactions, those that have been reconciled as well as those that have not.
- Date Format: Use this option to select the date format you want to use. Four formats are available: MM/DD/YY (U.S.), DD/MM/YY (European), YY/MM/DD (International Standards Organization), and YY/DD/MM (Swedish).
- Password Protect: Use this option to to create a password for using Checkbook. If you forget your password, you can reset it by reinstalling Checkbook. You can request a new copy of Checkbook at no charge by contacting Customer Support (see the Support page on our site).
- Checkbook Help: Use this menu selection to view the instructions for Checkbook.
- About: Use this menu selection to view publisher information.
- It can be used for both business and personal purposes
- Trial Version: Fully functional - One account limit; limited features.
- Complete Version: Fully functional - Additional features include 100 accounts, printing, account renaming, exporting account data, password protection.
Checkbook 4.08.55 Screenshot
Checkbook 4.08.55 Keywords
Bookmark Checkbook 4.08.55
Checkbook 4.08.55 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.