Checkbook 4.08.68 Ranking & Summary
Checkbook 4.08.68 description
Checkbook 4.08.68 is an easy to use electronic checkbook register which can calculate transactions or you when they are entered. In addition to many other features, Checkbook has the option of password protection.
Instead of pulling out your calculator each month and struggling with the chore of balancing your checkbook, mark off the items in Checkbook that are shown on your monthly statement. This eliminates all calculation errors. As long as all the transactions have been recorded properly, your checkbook will balance the first time every month.
- Getting Started - When you load Checkbook for Flash Drives, you will be given the option to "Create New Account”, "Open Existing Account", or "Open Most Recently Used Account". You may want to first select "Open Existing Account" and view the sample account that is included with Checkbook for Flash Drives. This will familiarize you with the format used to record transactions. When you are ready to set up your own account, select "File" from the top menu and then "Create New Account." Pull out the last checking account bank statement that you used to balance your checking account. You will need this to enter information required for setting up a new account. If you have just opened your account and have not yet received a statement, the instructions below will tell you what information to record.
- Program Options
- Create New Account - Use this option to create a new checking account. You can create up to 100 accounts.
- Open Existing Account - Use this option to open an existing account. The name of the file is displayed when you select the name you gave the account. Use this to identify your files when making backups.
- Delete Existing Account - Use this option to delete an existing account. When you delete an account, it is permanent so before you delete an account you may want to backup the file.
- Rename Open Account - Use this option to rename an open account if you want the account to have a different name from when you originally named it. You can rename the account you currently have open. If you want to rename a different account, open it, then rename it.
- Export Account Data - Use this option to export your Checkbook data to a tab delimited text file (*.txt). This allows you to import the data into a spreadsheet. When exporting data, you will be given the option to export All or a Range of transactions. If you select All, all the transactions that you see on your screen will be exported into the file. If you select Range, input the beginning date and the ending date of the range of transactions you want to export. Note that you will not be able to import the data back into Checkbook for Flash Drives.
- Print - Use this option to print a copy of your checking account register. You will need to make sure the transactions you want to print are showing using the view you have selected. If not, change views. After you select Print, you will be given the option to print All or a Range of transactions. If you select All, all the transactions that you see on your screen will print. If you select Range, input the beginning date and the ending date of the range of transactions you want to print.
- New Transaction - Use this option to insert a transaction line.
- Delete Transaction - Use this option to delete a transaction. The deletion will be permanent.
- Find - Use this option to search for text or characters in Checkbook for Flash Drives. The search will begin with the text following your cursor.
- Insert Date - Use this option (or press ALT+D) to insert the current date in the date field. Your cursor must be in the date field before you select this option.
- Calculator - Use this option (or press F2) to load Microsoft Windows Calculator.
- Balance Checkbook - Use this option to reconcile your account when your monthly checking account statement arrives.
- Current View - Use this selection to display only the transactions that have not been reconciled.
- All View - Use this selection to display all transactions, those that have been reconciled as well as those that have not.
- Date Format - Use this option to select the date format you want to use. Four formats are available: MM/DD/YY (U.S.), DD/MM/YY (European), YY/MM/DD (International Standards Organization), and YY/DD/MM (Swedish).
- Password Protect - Use this option to to create a password for using Checkbook for Flash Drives. If you forget your password, you can reset it by reinstalling Checkbook for Flash Drives. You can request a new copy of Checkbook for Flash Drives at no charge by contacting Customer Support .
- Checkbook for Flash Drives Help - Use this menu selection to view the instructions for Checkbook for Flash Drives.
- About - Use this menu selection to view publisher information.
- Data Backup - To backup your data files, go to the CKdata folder on your flash drive. Copy the CKdata folder to another location (your computer, a different flash drive, or CD).
- Easy to use
- Enter transactions and balance checkbook easily
- Many options to customize
- Has an option of password protection
- Backup your data in no time.
Requirements: no special requirements
Checkbook 4.08.68 Screenshot
Checkbook 4.08.68 Keywords
Bookmark Checkbook 4.08.68
Checkbook 4.08.68 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.