ChurchPack Organizer Pro 2.1
ChurchPack Organizer Pro 2.1 Ranking & Summary
ChurchPack Organizer Pro 2.1 description
ChurchPack Organizer Pro 2.1 offers an effective tool which helps you to manage, track, and organize data of a small church. For the database novice, Organizers intuitive interface and ready-to-use church member management solutions make it easy to set up and use:
- Church Members : database template that allows you to maintain and organize member information: membership information, member address and contact data, family data, important dates, group members by area of interest, skills, category, member contributions, activity log, enter member picture and notes...
- Church Donations : database template that gives you an easy way to catalog, manage, and track all your members contributions.
- Church Log : database template that gives you an easy way to catalog, manage, and track all your church contact history.
- Church Relations : database template that gives you an easy way to manage, and track information about relations among members of your church.
- Library Books : database template that allows you to maintain church library catalog.
- Library Patrons : database template that allows you to maintain data about library members.
- Library Loans : database that maintains information about all circulations.
- Contacts : database template that gives you an easy way to track all your organizations business and private contacts.
- Inventory : database template that gives you an easy way to catalog, manage, and track all your organizations fixed assets.
- Request : database template that gives you an easy way to catalog, manage, and track all your organizations requests, complaints, suggestions, feedbacks, todo items
- ChurchPack Manager, Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly church member.
- Quickly access your church member data: You can access and view your church member data in virtually any way. church member Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify church member data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, church member reports, summaries, Web pages and church member catalogs, labels with color and graphics.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your database needs. You can create your own church member solution or you can try ready-to-use solutions: Solution Center for Business and Home.
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
- Ready to use church member management solutions: ChurchPack manager comes with database templates that are ready to use right away. Databases: Church Members, Church Donations, Church Log, Church Relations, Library Books, Library Patrons, Library Loans, Contacts, Inventory, Request,. ChurchPack database templates.
- Customize or create church member database easily: You can start using ChurchPack with the database templates included in the software package. If the template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with Database Designer.
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate church member records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next church member record filling your search criteria. Bar code search is supported (search starts automatically after a bar code is scanned or entered manually).
- Print labels: Print Label Wizard lets you print selected church member fields on any label. There are already templates for all American and European Avery label formats. Print Label Wizard supports the most popular bar code types.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, church member reports, church member summaries, phone and email lists, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily enter, modify records and generate data specific commands.
- Browser viewer: View your church member information in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates.
- Table viewer: View and process your church member data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- ChurchPack images: ChurchPack allows you easily and quickly organize and manage all your church member digital images.
- Filter church member records: You can limit the number of records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you. filter database
- Sort church member records: The program organizes and displays the church member data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Sort your church member database on any field, e.g. on church member name, company, category, type...
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your church member data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your church member data. database summary
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your church member databases.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- HTML wizard: The Organizer's HTML wizard lets you create a set of linked web pages containing anything from simple church member reports to professionally designed web catalogs.
- Network (multi-user environment): Organizers Pro can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access.
- New Task List option.
- Improved Print Labels functionality: space breaks to new line (useful when printing spine labels).
- Improved table field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- Improved html field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- New Quick Load feature: speeds up the database selection/loading procedure. On the File menu, click Quick Load.
- Library Solutions have new feature: categorized due date period.
- Library Solutions have new feature: email overdue notices.
- Library Solutions have new feature: print overdue notices.
- Library Solutions have new feature: Simple Checking Mode (Self-Checking Mode).
- Computer / Processor: Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 10 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows NT 4.0
- Display: VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Peripherals: Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional): Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional): A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
ChurchPack Organizer Pro 2.1 Screenshot
ChurchPack Organizer Pro 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark ChurchPack Organizer Pro 2.1
ChurchPack Organizer Pro 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.