CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager BetaM6
CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager BetaM6 Ranking & Summary
CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager BetaM6 description
CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager BetaM6 is a very useful tool which promises to bring many benefits to your lives. It is to be your indispensable assistant in the daily task of collecting numerous pieces of information, whatever they may be: your own thoughts and ideas, book and article excerpts, job postings, famous people quotes, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia definitions, blog posts, important news, you name it.
It lets you quickly jot down and tag any piece of useful information that you come across while reading documents or surfing the web ? just select the text and press Ctrl+F12. With CintaNotes, this is really all it takes to make a note! CintaNotes does not clutter your workspace with "sticky notes", all notes are neatly organized in an easily navigable list.
Unlike browser-based tools like Google Notebook or Firefox plug-ins, CintaNotes does not require a web browser to work. It works in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat; in fact, the text capturing "magic" works in all applications that can copy text to clipboard!
Retreiving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing, and only notes which contain the text you type will remain in the list. More sophisticated search criteria are supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from. CintaNotes is a totally self-contained application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there. In this way, your notes will always be with you.
- Now you can use a hot key to call CintaNotes window (Ctrl+Alt+F12 by default) and to add a new note (unassigned by default).
- "-m" command line parameter
Run "cintanotes.exe -m" to start CintaNotes minimized to tray.
- "Always on top" option
Use this switch of the Options menu to make CintaNotes window stay always on top.
- Possibility to search all fields
A new Anywhere search mode was added, which is now the default.
- Improved text clippingEnhancement
The clipping is now faster and more reliable. For example, clipping now works in Outlook 2007 preview pane and in Adobe Illustrator. Also CintaNotes can now clip page URLs from any browser that fully supports HTML clipboard format. And even more, the URLs are now clipped from CHM files as well.
- Tags and links displayed in the notes list
Now notes list displays note tags and, if a note has a link, the link icon. Alt-clicking on a note (or pressing the F3 key) will open the note's link in your default browser. Also note creation date/time has been moved to the right and doesn't display seconds anymore.
- Editor font is now the same as note text font
- Additional keyboard shortcuts
Ctrl+F — focus search box (not strictly necessary since you can just start typing, but some people are more comfortable this way).
In the search box:
- Ctrl+Up/Down/PageUp/PageDown - navigate search modes;
- Alt+Down — display search mode menu;
- Down Arrow — go to search results.
- Up/Down/PageUp/PageDown — navigate the edit boxes;
- Ctrl+Down — go to the Tags edit box.
- Text boxes in note editor now have standard context menus.
- Settings were not saved in case of system shutdown.
- CintaNotes couldn't run if Ctrl+F12 hot key was taken by some other application.
- Note edit dialog didn't remember its position and could go off-screen.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows® 2000/2003/XP/Vista.
CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager BetaM6 Screenshot
CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager BetaM6 Keywords
Bookmark CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager BetaM6
CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager BetaM6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.